The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Interview tips

Any tips or ideas on Bradford University Pharmacy interviews? Anyone else got one coming soon?? HELP NEEDED...

Scroll to see replies

Just as some general advice, be yourself and do not be worried if you need to take time to produce answers. If you ask for a moment to think they will almost certainly allow it- use that to your advantage!
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Any tips or ideas on Bradford University Pharmacy interviews? Anyone else got one coming soon?? HELP NEEDED...

Same here!
Reply 3
Original post by Kofosu
Same here!

when is your interview? are you prepared for it?
Reply 4
Original post by barror1
Just as some general advice, be yourself and do not be worried if you need to take time to produce answers. If you ask for a moment to think they will almost certainly allow it- use that to your advantage!

Thank you! Just need to do my research.
Reply 5
when is your interview? are you prepared for it?

It’s on the 18th of next month, yours?
So far I’ve only spoken to current students, what about you
Reply 6
Original post by Kofosu
It’s on the 18th of next month, yours?
So far I’ve only spoken to current students, what about you

mine is next week. im just gathering information together
Reply 7

Is yours at Bradford too??
Reply 8
Is yours at Bradford too??

Yeah
Reply 9

Okay, best of luck.
I’d appreciate if you then share how it goes
Original post by Kofosu
Okay, best of luck.
I’d appreciate if you then share how it goes

Rhank you! yeah will let you know how it turns out. Feel like its going to be difficult
Reply 11
Rhank you! yeah will let you know how it turns out. Feel like its going to be difficult

It should be informal so I wouldn’t stress too much
Original post by Kofosu
It should be informal so I wouldn’t stress too much

So i had my interview today. It was informal and went ok. mind just went blank on one or two questions due to the way they word the question.
Reply 13
So i had my interview today. It was informal and went ok. mind just went blank on one or two questions due to the way they word the question.

Thanks for sharing. How did they word the questions? Are they tricky
Original post by Kofosu
Thanks for sharing. How did they word the questions? Are they

There was one question that was simple but the way they asked it made it sound complicated. The rest were fine. As long as you know why your choosing pharmacy and how it links with what your currently studying (hint hint), then you should be fine.
Reply 15
There was one question that was simple but the way they asked it made it sound complicated. The rest were fine. As long as you know why your choosing pharmacy and how it links with what your currently studying (hint hint), then you should be fine.

Thank you, and I’m guessing it didn’t last more than 10mins. What else did they made you do?
Original post by Kofosu
Thank you, and I’m guessing it didn’t last more than 10mins. What else did they made you do?

It was exactly 10 minutes. They taught us about their TBL which is a learning method they use and how its taught. We were put into groups for that activity and also there was a tour.
Reply 17
Thought so
Original post by Kofosu
Thought so

Did you have your interview with Bradford University then??
Reply 19
Did you have your interview with Bradford University then??

Yes, I had to do it over the phone due to the circumstances. It went well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending