The Student Room Group

Missed pill

I missed a pill three months ago after having unprotected sex then I took the morning after pill and was told to skip my break that month and move onto the next strip after that I got my withdrawal bleed and moved on to the next pack as normal but now I'm late and normally my bleed always comes on the 3rd or 4th day is it still possible that I could get pregnant??
Original post by Anonymous
I missed a pill three months ago after having unprotected sex then I took the morning after pill and was told to skip my break that month and move onto the next strip after that I got my withdrawal bleed and moved on to the next pack as normal but now I'm late and normally my bleed always comes on the 3rd or 4th day is it still possible that I could get pregnant??

No form of contraception is 100% safe. Yes, you can get pregnant.

If you are concerned, make an appointment with a family planning clinic or your GP, get a pregnancy test and seek proper medical advice. There may be some other underlying medical condition which needs attention.
Original post by Anonymous

Yes, you can get pregnant, that is possible. You should get a pregnancy test in a week (results could be not reliable in 2-3 days). Just wait. And please, go to the clinic in 1-2 weeks
You can still get pregnant, there is still that risk. However, you're currently up to your eyeballs in additional hormones from the pill and the morning after pill and that can massively influence your bleed and knock your cycle out of whack. You should definitely approach your GP to discuss what's going on but additionally, the hormones combined with the stress of a possible pregnancy may be causing some shenanigans.
Reply 4
Hey! It's been quite a lobg time since the last response here, but I was wondering what turnt out? Are you pregnant? Cause I'm kinda in similar situation rn
Reply 5
Original post by Cocoo234
Hey! It's been quite a lobg time since the last response here, but I was wondering what turnt out? Are you pregnant? Cause I'm kinda in similar situation rn

No pure overthinking as per usual 😂

Quick Reply

Latest