The Student Room Group

Indian male ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reddy55
Tere maa ka baap

I have no mother. Or father. I was birthed by the midichlorians.
Why are south indians so tanned?
What happened to India Superpower 2020, though has a GDP similar to the UK with many times more people.

China had a similar economy but is now not even comparable to India a few decades on poised to take over the US
Hey, Is it true Indian males have small penises??? :!K£JK!"£IJ!O
??? :!K£JK!"£IJ!O
Reply 25
Original post by kanako231
Why are south indians so tanned?

Tropical climate and Period of origin we are one of the earliest races Indus Valley people you can call is that
Reply 26
Original post by CatLover4920
Hey, Is it true Indian males have small penises??? :!K£JK!"£IJ!O

Haha Not sure never measured any...

Think it’s just stereotypes made for fun
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
What happened to India Superpower 2020, though has a GDP similar to the UK with many times more people.

China had a similar economy but is now not even comparable to India a few decades on poised to take over the US

No one said India will be super power by 2020
We still have lot of challenges
Comparing with China is ridiculous as they have communism and we are democracy

They believe in productivity no matter whether it people suffer with long hours of work while we have to look after the well being of people who often resist the government’s decision and policy changes

So yeah hopefully we bring our poor people out of poverty by 2035 and everyone lead a better life instead of being a super power
Original post by Reddy55
Haha Not sure never measured any...

Think it’s just stereotypes made for fun

is probably true, men in Asia are usually much shorter in height so therefore other things as well often in proportion..., e.g. avg male height in India is 165 for men, and 153 for women, though some of this is due to malnutrition, most is just genetics compared to the West.
Original post by Reddy55
No one said India will be super power by 2020
We still have lot of challenges
Comparing with China is ridiculous as they have communism and we are democracy

They believe in productivity no matter whether it people suffer with long hours of work while we have to look after the well being of people who often resist the government’s decision and policy changes

So yeah hopefully we bring our poor people out of poverty by 2035 and everyone lead a better life instead of being a super power

Indian here, people did definitely say India would be a superpower by 2020 in the 90s and early 2000s, especially the crazy extremist patriots and Hindu nationalists, after speeches by many famous Indian politicians,

e.g. Abdul Kalam ("A developed India, by 2020 or even earlier is not a dream. It need not even be a mere aspiration in the minds of many Indians. It is a mission we can all take up* and accomplish")

However given the state of India, has now become a meme and they're now screaming 2030. Of course, I want India to succeed but these crazy "patriots" are so cringy. like the video below

Reply 30
Original post by Nelsonian
I have no mother. Or father. I was birthed by the midichlorians.

haha
Reply 31
is probably true, men in Asia are usually much shorter in height so therefore other things as well often in proportion..., e.g. avg male height in India is 165 for men, and 153 for women, though some of this is due to malnutrition, most is just genetics compared to the West.

I don't know whether you a male or female let me get this straight to you
A persons height has nothing to do with the length of his penis.
And second thing the penis length varies in it's orginal state...yep too cold too hot it shrinks in size goes from 6 inch to 3 inch in no time lol
Original post by Reddy55
I don't know whether you a male or female let me get this straight to you
A persons height has nothing to do with the length of his penis.
And second thing the penis length varies in it's orginal state...yep too cold too hot it shrinks in size goes from 6 inch to 3 inch in no time lol

Indians are shorter and but also people in India are not famous for being well endowed on that department as well - its ok dude
Reply 33
Indians are shorter and but also people in India are not famous for being well endowed on that department as well - its ok dude

As though you have measured all Indian men dicks
- ok dude
Have you faced in racism in Australia? And do you think its the best decision you have made?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending