I have offers from both of these
Guys im not sure which one to choose
Plz help

Have you visited them?
Reply 2
Original post by emiloujess
Have you visited them?

Yes
I have liked both however im not sure which one is the better uni for the finance based course
Original post by fgur987
Yes
I have liked both however im not sure which one is the better uni for the finance based course

Ah ok - you are in a better position than a lot of people here, because my usual response would be 'visit them' :tongue:

Personally I would look at the individual modules and see which ones you prefer, including any optional modules in any years. I had a brief look at any league tables but it's quite hard to compare two different courses. Hopefully someone else can give more of an insight - it might be worth trying to find people on the individual uni forums, or the accounting and finance forum. I hope you find the information you need, and good luck :smile:
SOAS
Reply 5
Original post by istudyeconomics
SOAS

Why
Reply 6
Original post by emiloujess
Ah ok - you are in a better position than a lot of people here, because my usual response would be 'visit them' :tongue:

Personally I would look at the individual modules and see which ones you prefer, including any optional modules in any years. I had a brief look at any league tables but it's quite hard to compare two different courses. Hopefully someone else can give more of an insight - it might be worth trying to find people on the individual uni forums, or the accounting and finance forum. I hope you find the information you need, and good luck :smile:

Thanks😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending