The Student Room Group

how to add foundation year to ucas

llb foundation year at Westminster uni
Original post by Thnvig

There's an option to add "other" qualifications if you can't find anything suitable on the pre-set list.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
There's an option to add "other" qualifications if you can't find anything suitable on the pre-set list.

could I just select the foundation year option? Also how to I name the course in the box? Is there a right way or name?
Original post by Thnvig
could I just select the foundation year option? Also how to I name the course in the box? Is there a right way or name?

If there's an option for foundation year then definitely select that. Name the course as it's named on your degree transcript/certificate (if you don't have these yet then take the official title from your uni's website).
Reply 4
Original post by SarcAndSpark
If there's an option for foundation year then definitely select that. Name the course as it's named on your degree transcript/certificate (if you don't have these yet then take the official title from your uni's website).

ok thanks
Original post by Thnvig

Hi there

The Foundation Year on the UCAS application form is Year 0.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 6
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi there

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

hello what is the awarding organisation on ucas for the llb law foundation year?.
Thanks image.jpg
Original post by Thnvig
hello what is the awarding organisation on ucas for the llb law foundation year?.
Thanks image.jpg

UoW is fine
There's a link to a worked example on how to add university study to your application on this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
Hi there

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

They aren't asking how to apply to that course - they're asking how to list it as a qualification
Original post by Thnvig
Thanks image.jpg

The awarding organisation is the University of Westminster.

Kim
The awarding organisation is the University of Westminster.

Kim

UCAS Apply doesn't allow sufficient characters for applicants to write the university name in full
Original post by PQ
UCAS Apply doesn't allow sufficient characters for applicants to write the university name in full

You could try Westminster University.

Kim
Or just put UoW and the full institution name in your Education History like everyone else :smile:
Original post by Admit-One
Or just put UoW and the full institution name in your Education History like everyone else :smile:

This

UoW is fine as the awarding body. The full university name will be on the educational establishment that the qualification was studied at.
Reply 14
Original post by Admit-One

do I have to add my units and modules as well?
Reply 15
Original post by PQ
This

UoW is fine as the awarding body. The full university name will be on the educational establishment that the qualification was studied at.

Original post by Thnvig

You don't *have* to but if you don't then most universities will ask for that on a full transcript after you apply. Putting it on might save some effort/wasted time
Reply 17
Original post by PQ
You don't *have* to but if you don't then most universities will ask for that on a full transcript after you apply. Putting it on might save some effort/wasted time

ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending