The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

BSc Sport, Coaching and Physical Education

Seeing as this course is quite new how are the students are finding the course? How many undergraduates are taking the course? Thank you!
You might be better off checking one of the fb groups. Loughborough is the top Sports uni in the world. I'm not sure what your concern is but I wouldn't worry about the uni. As for course, you might be better off discussing with the uni what's the best course for your needs.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by ck5098
Seeing as this course is quite new how are the students are finding the course? How many undergraduates are taking the course? Thank you!

Hi @ck5098,

I have contacted the department to see if we can get some quotes from current students as to how they are finding the course so far!
UPDATE: 'There are currently 56 students on the course with an additional 20 Joint Honours students accessing some modules and 50 Sport management students accessing other modules.

The students are enjoying the course. As part of their curriculum, students have had the opportunity to engage with professional development courses such as NGB level 1s, accredited courses and CPD sessions such as the FAs invasion games workshop.
The course includes all aspects of Sports Science, from Teaching and Coaching to Social Sciences to Sport and Exercise Science modules. All are challenging but enjoyable and encouraging students to think about the practical implication of theory.'

As suggested by @alexs2602 check out Facebook to see if there are any groups you can join to ask about the course and Loughborough itself.

Best Wishes,
Emily :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending