The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. I applied to gap at Glasgow but haven’t heard back yet. What about you?
Reply 2
Hello, I haven’t heard back from Glasgow yet either and I know of someone else who applied who also hasn’t heard back from them.
Hi, I applied to the Glasgow course as well and haven’t heard back yet.
I’m wondering if them checking eligibility is holding it up. I’m available through my postcode, if you don’t mind asking are you eligible through postcode as well?
Reply 4
Hello, yes I am also eligible through postcode :smile: hoping they reply soon.
That makes me feel a bit better knowing it’s not just me. Good luck!!
Has anyone tried giving admissions a ring to ask when the interviews are likely to be?
Reply 7
I don’t think they would waste time on an interview if you are not eligible so my guess is that they check eligibility before interview invitations. I might be wrong though.
I was going to but didn’t after finding out other people hadn’t heard back. I read somewhere ( think it was the website) that interviews are early February.
Reply 9
Yeh it says on the website that interviews are early February but someone I know didn’t get an interview for GAP until March :/
Original post by Z_anjam
Yeh it says on the website that interviews are early February but someone I know didn’t get an interview for GAP until March :/

Was that someone last year or this year?
Reply 11
Last year.
Another week with nothing!
That’s invites out!!
Reply 14
Yeah has anyone being accepted
Reply 15
Yeah has anyone being accepted I got interview
Not yet :frown:
Reply 17
Hello, just heard back from both Glasgow and Aberdeen and have received an interview from both! Anyone else heard back too?
Original post by Z_anjam
Hello, just heard back from both Glasgow and Aberdeen and have received an interview from both! Anyone else heard back too?

Congratulations that’s brilliant. I’ve heard nothing and think that’s it. So gutted. Even though I am within eligibility.
Original post by gawndaft98
Congratulations that’s brilliant. I’ve heard nothing and think that’s it. So gutted. Even though I am within eligibility.

Invites don't always go out at once though- still waiting to hear from Aberdeen here as well. At the Aberdeen Open Day I am sure they said all eligible candidates were interviewed.

Latest

Trending

Trending