The Student Room Group

Do you know any place in the UK that offers amazing student discounts for Laptops?

I don't want to keep going to the Library every time I want to do research. Also, can I pay by month?
Reply 1
You can get old thinkpads from itzoo:
https://itzoo.co.uk/
Original post by Hadimkobeissi
I don't want to keep going to the Library every time I want to do research. Also, can I pay by month?

It depends on what your budget is, and how much of a discount you're looking for.

I believe Apple do discounts on their Macbooks for students, but they are probably still pricey.
I used CEX for my used Tosh Ultrabook,, £250 odd and came with a decent warranty.
A lot of shops offer a five finger discount :biggrin:

Jk don't steal.
Original post by Captain.boaty
A lot of shops offer a five finger discount :biggrin:

Jk don't steal.

Plenty of shops have ingenious metal traps and dogs leading to 4, 3, 2, 1, finger discounts :biggrin:

No Jk, Dogs need fed. think of them.
Original post by Hadimkobeissi

Hello :smile:

There are many places that offer finance as a way to pay for higher priced electronics.

If I could offer some advice I would stay away from apple if you are looking for an everyday use laptop. They are great laptops but for an average user a tad expensive for the brand and look.

If you are looking for a sleek, robust, reliable and average priced laptop then look to Dell or Lenovo. I've had a Lenovo laptop for 5 years now that cost me £600. My uncle who runs his own computer repair business recommends those brands highly.

Places to find laptops on finance - Amazon, Laptops Direct, Very, PC World

I hope this helps!

Patrick :lep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending