The Student Room Group

Girlfriend doesnt shower?

She only showers twice a week. Sometimes just once. On most days, she simply wakes up in the morning, puts on some clothes and leaves. She has very short hair but she doesnt even bother brushing it. Simply ties in a ponytail and leaves. She also doesnt wash her clothes properly. She doesnt bathe during her period as well.

She does not dress up at all which I understand that she may her own personal style but her dressing sense is weird because she just wears tops with really loose pajamas or printed pants etc.

She loves sex and I find it difficult to go down on her because of her bad hygiene. What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

either get her to shower or either break up with her.

Tell her that her private area smells and that is because she doesn't shower. Tell her that you don't want to have s** with her anymore because of that.
shower sex? win win. You know shes clean and she gets sex lmao
Have you asked her why she's a bit of a skank?
Reply 4
Original post by emily_000
either get her to shower or either break up with her.

Tell her that her private area smells and that is because she doesn't shower. Tell her that you don't want to have s** with her anymore because of that.

What about simply waking up, putting on clothes, not even brushing hair and just leaving? She doesnt take care of herself much. Only on some days, she does them.
She also has no interest in jewelry, clothing or anything which looks put together.
Man up.
I'm the exact opposite tbh. I can't leave from the house without makeup, without nice hair without a nice outfit and without smelling good. I do put perfume on etc.

Maybe try to talk to her about it? or find a new girl? I mean there are a lot of girls out there like me. Who care about their appearance a lot. (that sounds rude but is the truth)
What was it that attracted you to this fragrant young lady?
I shower every day but honestly this part sounds like me. For work I always just wake up, quick shower, bung my hair up in a bun, put my clothes on and I'm good to go. I don't see the issue in this. I'll make an effort I'm seeing friends or family etc but you think I'm losing out on sleep so I can do my hair and makeup? NOPE. Don't see the issue with that part.

But expecting someone to go down on you when you haven't showered is ****ing rank. I'd refuse to be intimate with someone who had such poor hygiene.
(edited 4 years ago)
Maybe you need to tell her. I would never expect my fiance to go down on me if I wasn't clean and I definitely wouldn't do it for him. He is a stickler for personal hygiene and has been known to shower twice a day if the weather's particularly hot or he has been doing activities which cause him to sweat. I know he would waste no time in telling me if my cleanliness wasn't up to his standards. You should be able to discuss these kind of sensitive matters with your girlfriend especially if she wants to be intimate with you.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I shower every day but honestly this part sounds like me. For work I always just wake up, quick shower, bung my hair up in a bun, put my clothes on and I'm good to go. I don't see the issue in this. I'll make an effort I'm seeing friends or family etc but you think I'm losing out on sleep so I can do my hair and makeup? NOPE. Don't see the issue with that part.

But expecting someone to go down on you when you haven't showered is ****ing rank. I'd refuse to be intimate with someone who had such poor hygiene.

Not talking about makeup. Or fair but at least brushing hair and showering is essential?
Original post by harrysbar
What was it that attracted you to this fragrant young lady?

I'm guessing I have rebounded since I was in love with someone with whom I caused a fall out
Original post by hippieglitter
Maybe you need to tell her. I would never expect my fiance to go down on me if I wasn't clean and I definitely wouldn't do it for him. He is a stickler for personal hygiene and has been known to shower twice a day if the weather's particularly hot or he has been doing activities which cause him to sweat. I know he would waste no time in telling me if my cleanliness wasn't up to his standards. You should be able to discuss these kind of sensitive matters with your girlfriend especially if she wants to be intimate with you.

She doesnt listen to anything. She has her own ways and style and she does what she wants. Shes a form believer in "my pussy my rules"
I've heard enough, just dump her Anon!
why don't you try to find another girl?
Original post by emily_000
I'm the exact opposite tbh. I can't leave from the house without makeup, without nice hair without a nice outfit and without smelling good. I do put perfume on etc.

Maybe try to talk to her about it? or find a new girl? I mean there are a lot of girls out there like me. Who care about their appearance a lot. (that sounds rude but is the truth)

Strangely, my actual preference for a girl is someone who looks out together. I was in love with someone who didnt wear much makeup but she always dressed nicely and was always clean. She would never show up without brushed hair and showered with a put together look. Stark contrast to my current gf.
I've heard enough, just dump her Anon!

Huh??? Please explain
She sounds awful
She sounds awful

Like the my pussy my rules thing?
Ok and it will be 'her pussy, her rules' and a distinct lack of the sex she enjoys so much. I'm surprised you put up with it and i doubt anyone else would. If you left her would she find another guy to touch her.? Withdraw all sex until she 'cleans' up her act.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending