The Student Room Group

Girlfriend doesnt shower?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hippieglitter
Ok and it will be 'her pussy, her rules' and a distinct lack of the sex she enjoys so much. I'm surprised you put up with it and i doubt anyone else would. If you left her would she find another guy to touch her.? Withdraw all sex until she 'cleans' up her act.

She is all about "feminism". So it's like it's her pussy, her body so she gets to decide what to do with it.
That plus "she doesn't listen to anything" plus you said sometimes she only showers once a week but still expects you to go down on her? Just no
Original post by harrysbar
That plus "she doesn't listen to anything" plus you said sometimes she only showers once a week but still expects you to go down on her? Just no

Yeah. Shes really sexual. Like she also attends the lady liquid love sessions where she gets naked with a bunch of other women and has oil dripped all over body and gets herself massaged with a the other women.
It's got nothing to do with feminism.

There is no reason for a feminist to have poor personal hygiene or to not care that it is unpleasant for her bf to have sex with her. Equal rights does not mean being a shower dodger
Hand her over to me - I'd be grateful for whatever I could get.
Original post by harrysbar
It's got nothing to do with feminism.

There is no reason for a feminist to have poor personal hygiene or to not care that it is unpleasant for her bf to have sex with her. Equal rights does not mean being a shower dodger

It's getting difficult and when shes pressed she goes to these
How old is she?
Showering is 100% essential. Gross that she doesn't do it more often, esp if she smells. Tbh depends on your hair, I don't brush my hair as it's curly. But I go out looking presentable at the very least.
Original post by Anonymous
How old is she?

Original post by awkwardshortguy
Hand her over to me - I'd be grateful for whatever I could get.

You'd really shag a stinky person?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Showering is 100% essential. Gross that she doesn't do it more often, esp if she smells. Tbh depends on your hair, I don't brush my hair as it's curly. But I go out looking presentable at the very least.

Well shes spanish/latin american and claims she doesnt smell. She does smell a bit and she brushes her teeth at night not morning so her breath isnt the best either. Her hair is wavy to straight I would say and it's very short like near her ear. She always cuts it really short because she cant take care of it.
You'd really shag a stinky person?

OP has never said she stinks. But yes, I would - I'm a ****ing 24 year old virgin.
This has to be a grey ting ngl
Why are you with her? Someone could have the best personality but if they were like that I couldn't be with them.
OP has never said she stinks. But yes, I would - I'm a ****ing 24 year old virgin.

She does smell if she goes beyond day 3
Why are you with her? Someone could have the best personality but if they were like that I couldn't be with them.

I kinda rebounded like I mentioned to one poster. Shes a sharp contrast to the girl I was with and the preference that I have tbh
OMG, I'm sorry but that's gross.
How can you not shower and wash your hair at least once a day.
Especially when you are on your period, you need to be even cleaner in my book.
That I'm sorry but it's just disgusting.

Well said PI. X

If he finds it difficult going down on her...imma guess she smells.
OH WOW SHE DOESN'T EVEN WASH HER TEETH?! and do you kiss her?!
Original post by emily_000
OH WOW SHE DOESN'T EVEN WASH HER TEETH?! and do you kiss her?!

She does but at night usually. Sometimes in the morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending