The Student Room Group

Do girls really think they can get a Peter Kavinsky in their lives?

A good looking, tall man whose respectful and loyal. A good looking man and loyalty can never go together. You have to compromise on one of them. A good looking man like him in real life would probably cheat on you whereas an average looking but respectful guy like me would be loyal to you.

Scroll to see replies

Lol
Im sorry im a bit disturbed coz im single for another valentines
Dude What on earth am I reading
Original post by joe goldberg
A good looking, tall man whose respectful and loyal. A good looking man and loyalty can never go together. You have to compromise on one of them. A good looking man like him in real life would probably cheat on you whereas an average looking but respectful guy like me would be loyal to you.

found the incel lads

Does this apply identically if you reverse the genders? (Any suggestions for the name of a woman to fit the slot?)

actually very interesting, watched a video on YouTube about self styled incels - you are not entitled to a relationship just because you would not cheat.

Stop crying a river of tears and get out there and talk if you want to change it.

Never go after someone who proclaims themselves as a nice guy wherever they go....

Don't bother mate. Unless you got the looks or money, pretty girls are just not interested...
Reply 8
yes, yes they do.
Whether they get one is another question
I think you mean John Krasinski

If guys can want big-breasted, petite loose girls, why can't girls want tall handsome loyal guys? lol
Who?
Uhmmm, he’s to cliché. No adventure there
he has the cringiest Twitter posts
Reply 13
Noah Centineo (or the character he plays) isn’t attractive to me.
Had to Google. He's not good looking.
Original post by Anonymous

If guys can want big-breasted, petite loose girls, why can't girls want tall handsome loyal guys? lol

Thank you. Nice to see a truly honest girl on here...
Original post by Anonymous

Why would men want women to be loose though? (Unless you meant that in a certain different sense, lol)
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
you are not entitled to a relationship just because you would not cheat.

Does it not sit ill with you to see a bunch of feminists who've been spending all day talking about their rights, suddenly turn round and begin a sentence with "You are not entitled to..."?
(edited 4 years ago)
That os a sweeping generalisation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending