The Student Room Group

Girls at uni how promiscuous really are you?

I’m in my first year at uni and got the absolute shock of my life when I came here and seen just how sexually forward uni girls are. First went to a club and seen tons of people making out I just assumed they were all couples, turns out they were strangers. And one night stands? The girl next door to me has had five different guys over all on weeknights and it sounds like she literally just met the guys then he comes to hers and they ****? Like really girls if a guy approached you and started talking to you would you invite him back to yours for sex? And the girl above me, single too she’s shagged three different guys two
On weeknights one on Saturday she must have met at a club. But I’m so confused as to how girls and guys at uni who aren’t in a relationship and don’t even know each other just meet and then two seconds later back to hers to ****.guys that aren’t even attractive seem to do that easily. I’m very shy with girls but have seen girls eyeing me up in clubs before and some have even taken my hand to dance. But girls I’m confused, how do these one night stands on weekday nights with guys you don’t meet at clubs occur? It still shocks me that single people at uni **** stranger every weekend. If I was to go to the he library late one nights when it’s pretty empty approach a girl start talking to me get her number would I really be back at hers the same day or following day? Like I just don’t get it. Girls please explain to me in what situations just how sexually open to guys you would be. Online on tinder if you’re hot and message a girl they’ll ignore you but it you’re ugly and approach her in public you’ll be at hers in about an hour. Uni girls in what situations would you shag a guy you just meet not including at a club? because it seems to be very very common at uni.

Scroll to see replies

lol I hope that won't happen around my University next year
Reply 2
Original post by Darkiorra
lol I hope that won't happen around my University next year

If you don’t mind me asking are you male or female? And if you’re female would you **** a guy you just meet? Because the girl above and next door to me seem to have no problem doing so
Is this just a weird vision set on by my insomnia?
Reply 4
Original post by Greywolftwo
Is this just a weird vision set on by my insomnia?

What’s weird about this?
Original post by Anonymous
If you don’t mind me asking are you male or female? And if you’re female would you **** a guy you just meet? Because the girl above and next door to me seem to have no problem doing so

I'm a guy and I won't f*** any girl during University... Well... Unless shes my gf ofc
Reply 6
I'm a guy and I won't f*** any girl during University... Well... Unless shes my gf ofc

Have you ever pulled a girl at a nightclub? Or would you if you’re not already at uni? Like couples I can understand having sex but the amount of casual one time sex that goes on here and I’m not talking about clubs, people shagging on weeknights like where do they meet and why are girls so sexually open that they’d **** a guy they literally just met?
Have you ever pulled a girl at a nightclub? Or would you if you’re not already at uni? Like couples I can understand having sex but the amount of casual one time sex that goes on here and I’m not talking about clubs, people shagging on weeknights like where do they meet and why are girls so sexually open that they’d **** a guy they literally just met?

Like I said before, I wouldn't do anything to a girl unless shes my gf... Also you needa understand that everybody is free to do whatever they wanna do even if it looks bad in ur eyes which in that case you are correct but they see things differently. Just try not to turn into one of them by the time you finish ur degree lol
Reply 8
Like I said before, I wouldn't do anything to a girl unless shes my gf... Also you needa understand that everybody is free to do whatever they wanna do even if it looks bad in ur eyes which in that case you are correct but they see things differently. Just try not to turn into one of them by the time you finish ur degree lol

I don’t think it’s bad I’m just confused as to how promiscuous girls are. It seems that if a guy talks to a girl he doesn’t know 2 seconds later they’re having sex. I’d love to do that with girls, I’d just have thought most girls would have more decency and class than that
I don’t think it’s bad I’m just confused as to how promiscuous girls are. It seems that if a guy talks to a girl he doesn’t know 2 seconds later they’re having sex. I’d love to do that with girls, I’d just have thought most girls would have more decency and class than that

Yeah well not all girls are like that... ur better off without all that bs
Yeah well not all girls are like that... ur better off without all that bs

You’ve clearly never been to my uni or most unis in the uk for that matter 😂
What's with the OP's obsession about girls having sex on weeknights??? Is it ok at the weekend but not from Monday to Thursday???
These girls are the extreme not the rule.

But let's skip right down to the bottom of your post because that seems to be your true frustration with this rather than the long story about how many boys your dormmates have slept with:

Meeting someone in person gives a girl time to take in all of.you: your tone, if you smell nice, the aura surroundin you, etc. She's getting more than just a surface glimpse and your conversation will likely flow more naturally. Online you're just a picture and nothing more - so you're being rated on looks alone. So, yes, if you're not the best looking guy meeting women in person is actually the better option!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ageshallnot
What's with the OP's obsession about girls having sex on weeknights??? Is it ok at the weekend but not from Monday to Thursday???

Cos they're at uni! They have lectures work etc the next day,, shouldn't be up every night having sex
Cos they're at uni! They have lectures work etc the next day,, shouldn't be up every night having sex

That's not how sex works...
Original post by ageshallnot
That's not how sex works...

I am aware how sex works, but if they're going out every night to find a partner, bring them back and have sex, they're probably not sleeping early and focusing on their education
I am aware how sex works, but if they're going out every night to find a partner, bring them back and have sex, they're probably not sleeping early and focusing on their education

There was a guy on my course who was consistently top of the class (he received formal awards three years running) and even he described himself as a "manwhore" in his first year because he was constantly out on the pull. It's possible to have a fulfilling social life and do well in your degree.
Original post by sinfonietta
There was a guy on my course who was consistently top of the class (he received formal awards three years running) and even he described himself as a "manwhore" in his first year because he was constantly out on the pull. It's possible to have a fulfilling social life and do well in your degree.

Yep, exactly. With bells and whistles on.

Work hard and play hard. And don't spend any time watching TV or playing video games.

Push your social and sex life to the max whilst keeping on top of assignments and exam preparation. Which means that you can skip a few lectures and still pass everything. Although it's better if you do go to all your lectures.

The social and sexual side of uni, arguably more important to your futire long term happiness than the academic side.
If someone has had 5 sexual partners in 5 months then good for them. Even if they were just 1 night stands.

If you've always been the quiet, shy type, uni is a great place to reinvent yourself as a less quiet and shy version of yourself.

See the posts above...
I’m in my first year at uni and got the absolute shock of my life when I came here and seen just how sexually forward uni girls are. First went to a club and seen tons of people making out I just assumed they were all couples, turns out they were strangers. And one night stands? The girl next door to me has had five different guys over all on weeknights and it sounds like she literally just met the guys then he comes to hers and they ****? Like really girls if a guy approached you and started talking to you would you invite him back to yours for sex? And the girl above me, single too she’s shagged three different guys two
On weeknights one on Saturday she must have met at a club. But I’m so confused as to how girls and guys at uni who aren’t in a relationship and don’t even know each other just meet and then two seconds later back to hers to ****.guys that aren’t even attractive seem to do that easily. I’m very shy with girls but have seen girls eyeing me up in clubs before and some have even taken my hand to dance. But girls I’m confused, how do these one night stands on weekday nights with guys you don’t meet at clubs occur? It still shocks me that single people at uni **** stranger every weekend. If I was to go to the he library late one nights when it’s pretty empty approach a girl start talking to me get her number would I really be back at hers the same day or following day? Like I just don’t get it. Girls please explain to me in what situations just how sexually open to guys you would be. Online on tinder if you’re hot and message a girl they’ll ignore you but it you’re ugly and approach her in public you’ll be at hers in about an hour. Uni girls in what situations would you shag a guy you just meet not including at a club? because it seems to be very very common at uni.

I mean not at a library😂
At a nightclub sure and it generally happens after you’ve had too much to drink. I’d say the majority of girls tend to be open to sex on a night out but not so much in other contexts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending