The Student Room Group

Do oral sex count as actual sex

Like does oral count as sleeping with somebody? So you’d say that you’ve slept with that person but only oral, no penetration?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You might get away on a Bill Clinton style technicality. And you could still claim your virginity if this is all you had ever got up to. But it's a pretty damn intimate sexual act when all is said and done, up there with doing the deed.
According to Bill Clinton: No, but most people would say Yes
Reply 3
Original post by harrysbar
According to Bill Clinton: No, but most people would say Yes

Lol why you bringing bill clinton into it. The asker was asking for your opinions lol.
Personally I don’t count it and neither does anyone I know
Original post by Anonymous
Like does oral count as sleeping with somebody? So you’d say that you’ve slept with that person but only oral, no penetration?

Not sex no - but it is a sexual act, obviously

Let me guess, your next question is : “is it cheating?”
The asker was asking for your opinions lol.

You are the asker

Because Bill Clinton famously said "I did not have sex with that woman" and later admitted to having oral sex with her, as Zarek also noted. In my opinion oral sex is sex and many people agree because everyone mocked Bill Clinton for basically lying
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
You are the asker

Because Bill Clinton famously said "I did not have sex with that woman" and later admitted to having oral sex with her, as Zarek also noted. In my opinion oral sex is sex and many people agree because everyone mocked Bill Clinton for basically lying

Well he’s right, he didn’t, I would have said the same thing as. He could have just said “oral sex”. When somebody says they’ve had sex, I always assume it’s actual penetration. .
When somebody says they’ve had sex, I always assume it’s actual penetration. .

Then you already feel confident in the answer to the question you asked
You are the asker

Hey he said ''I did not have sexual relations with that woman'' THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE
I think of it as a form of actual sex but not everyone does.
I wouldn't count people I've only had oral sex with in my "body count" - so no.
I think it should definitely be allowed to be classed as actual sex, but it’s all about each person’s relative experience with it and not everyone has to class it as such. If “sex” is restricted to the typical straight definition then it’d be very difficult for gay people to say they’ve had sex.
(edited 4 years ago)

I don't know why they call it sleeping with somebody, when you don't get much sleep, lol

no. I don't count it.

I don't think it counts as proper sex tbh but that is just my personal opinion.
Reply 16
Original post by ella1902
Personally I don’t count it and neither does anyone I know

El's lets not have sex... :biggrin:
If you're American, oral seems to be classified as 'heavy petting' and fine to do with practical strangers who you've made an acquaintance with.

"No Heavy Petting" - sounds like a sign you might have found in the municipal baths.
Original post by Reality Check
If you're American, oral seems to be classified as 'heavy petting' and fine to do with practical strangers who you've made an acquaintance with.

"No Heavy Petting" - sounds like a sign you might have found in the municipal baths.

Or the local zoo.
Original post by ageshallnot
Or the local zoo.

Hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending