The Student Room Group

Should there be an emoji for boobs?

Scroll to see replies

:ditto:

and
:surprise:
Has anyone ever used :train:? I almost feel like starting a dull-as-dishwater thread about HS2 in D&CA just to find a use for it.
Original post by Reality Check
Has anyone ever used :train:? I almost feel like starting a dull-as-dishwater thread about HS2 in D&CA just to find a use for it.

I always thought it was some kind of skytrain with the rail being on top.

This is a cursed emoji :pd: I'm not entirely sure what it is.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
I always thought it was some kind of skytrain with the rail being on top.

This is a cursed emoji :pd: I'm not entirely sure what it is.

Yes, or maybe a tram. I actually tried : tram: to begin with.

I don't know what that green emoji is, but it's pretty horrible. Is it something cannabis related?
Yes, or maybe a tram. I actually tried : tram: to begin with.

I don't know what that green emoji is, but it's pretty horrible. Is it something cannabis related?

Quite possibly, there are quite a few cannabis related ones but whenever I have used them in context I get carded.
Yes, my occasional threads in the Travel forum about train stations. :awesome:
Quite possibly, there are quite a few cannabis related ones but whenever I have used them in context I get carded.

How very TSR. Devsquad designs an emoji for TSR which, when used correctly, results in a penalty from TSR.
Original post by 04MR17
Yes, my occasional threads in the Travel forum about train stations. :awesome:

I shall have to think of something travel related which I can post...
How very TSR. Devsquad designs an emoji for TSR which, when used correctly, results in a penalty from TSR.

I think the vast majority are standardised emojis for the forum OS, there are only a small handful that were added by TSR such as :football: or :pride: which is the Skype pride emoji that I requested to be added.
I think the vast majority are standardised emojis for the forum OS, there are only a small handful that were added by TSR such as :football: or :pride: which is the Skype pride emoji that I requested to be added.

I didn't know that - fair 'nuff then. That Football one is a bit cringe, mind.

Well done in getting that pride one added. About time.
I didn't know that - fair 'nuff then. That Football one is a bit cringe, mind.

Well done in getting that pride one added. About time.

I think the majority were made long ago when TSR actually listened to the community.

That was just luck thanks to @Dez passing by.
I suppose :yum::yum: ought really to be conjoined with :perv:.

Ooh, that's a bit Safeguarding, that combination.
I almost feel like starting a dull-as-dishwater thread about HS2 in D&CA just to find a use for it.

Whilst you're at it you can request they had a titty emoji. That'll make it slightly less dull at least.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Whilst you're at it you can request they had a titty emoji. That'll make it slightly less dull at least.

I suspect the regular inhabitants of D&CA have little use for it: I can't imagine tiddies are their thing. Or things.
:pd: is puff daddy.... or p diddy or whatever
Original post by the bear
:pd: is puff daddy.... or p diddy or whatever

:ms:
Oh most definitely.
There shouldn't be any emojis. Only emoticons.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
There shouldn't be any emojis. Only emoticons.

( )( )ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)
It depends if I'm on tag or not.

@harrysbar so now we know eh? If we keep tagging him, the legend that is Reality Check will remain in our midst.

Quick Reply

Latest