The Student Room Group

I want to order Chinese, but CoronaVirus 🤷*♀️

I’m hungry & I’ve found myself in this dilemma:/

Is it wise to order Chinese/East Asian food with what’s going on with the Corona Virus Outbreak?

Scroll to see replies

:rolleyes:

Yes, you'll be fine.
Original post by Tizzytizzie

Is it wise to order Chinese/East Asian food with what’s going on with the Corona Virus Outbreak?

I think if you want to order a coronavirus it's a 139. With special fried rice (202)
Original post by Reality Check
I think if you want to order a coronavirus it's a 139. With special fried rice (202)

:laugh:

yes, its fine. no problem.
I had myself a good ol' chuckle at the thread title. Must be a takeaway troll.
Not sure whats funny about a virus killing thousands of people. :confused:

Are you sure you can manage the complexities of ordering?
It's corona time :biggrin:
Original post by KapnerVids

No **** 🙃
Original post by KapnerVids
What's funny is the foolish idea that a local business offering Chinese cuisine might have their produce contaminated with coronavirus. It's entirely unrealistic and frankly worrying that some people are thinking it is realistic.
There are take-aways and restaurants that are facing failure in major cities around the world, because clients have suddenly decided not to eat Chinese due to the scary-news.

To be honest I think that most places that only serve Chinese food will close down and it may be difficult to find good Chinese food in years to come
Original post by 04MR17
What's funny is the foolish idea that a local business offering Chinese cuisine might have their produce contaminated with coronavirus. It's entirely unrealistic and frankly worrying that some people are thinking it is realistic.

And yet Chinese restaurants are empty and facing closure around the world right now, so OP is only saying what other people are thinking.
Original post by karelina
And yet Chinese restaurants are empty and facing closure around the world right now, so OP is only saying what other people are thinking.
People thinking it doesn't make it right. A disease is not an excuse for discrimination.
Just buy it. Just cause its Chinese doesn't mean it's has the Corona virus
Reply 15
Original post by AmberDalia
It's corona time :biggrin:

So many people are dying because of this virus and your just making tik-tok jokes with a :biggrin: face? Are you okay??

Best to cook at home.
Original post by b1nary
So many people are dying because of this virus and your just making tik-tok jokes with a :biggrin: face? Are you okay??

Millions of Muslims are also dying in china concentration camps yet no one talks about that .
Its a joke, get over it.
I wouldn't trust you in a kitchen with your level of intelligence, probably best to order in.
You’ll probably be fine. Just don’t receive a Chinese burn from anyone and definitely don’t play Chinese whispers.

Quick Reply

Latest