The Student Room Group

ungrateful GF

I made my GF a picture box of us for valentines day and she said 'we will keep it at yours because Why would I want something that is full of pictures of me'. She has tried to apologise and say she didn't mean it like that but I can't help but feel as though she is so ungrateful. opinions?
Maybe she is just self conscious? But that's such a cute gift, and if someone has put thought and love into something I don't think you should complain about it
Reply 2
Absolute bich tbh all these women want is expensive presents and gifts.
Most men aren’t this thoughtful frankly. It’s more the type of thing a girl would do.

Maybe she cares but is just not the sentimental type.

If you continue to be romantic and she keeps brushing it off, I would make a mental note of this, filed under “things that make you go mmmm...”
This thread has been moved to a more relevant section :h:
Original post by Court98
I made my GF a picture box of us for valentines day and she said 'we will keep it at yours because Why would I want something that is full of pictures of me'. She has tried to apologise and say she didn't mean it like that but I can't help but feel as though she is so ungrateful. opinions?

Maybe she's just shy/self-conscious? Does she come across this way? Ask her
I think it's a really cute thing to do.
Perhaps it took her by surprise, and she did not know how to react.
Original post by Karisa96

I think many women (including myself) would like what you did.
Well, tbh yeah that sounds pretty friggin ungrateful, right around the 'Why would I want?' stage.

I'm not about to say 'DUMP AND FLENSE THEM!" as it's in many ways a silly thing to split over a fake holiday. But I think it would make me take a few steps back and re evaluate why/if I wanted to be with this person.
Original post by Karisa96

Lol typical, making excuses for your fellow female.. she is undeniably an ungrateful sod.
it’s a box of pictures of HER?

maybe she would’ve preferred a box of pictures of YOU.

i’m not justifying it but it sounds like she’s not trying to be malicious. i’m sure she’s grateful. if my boyfriend did that for me i would want it to be pictures of him though, not just photos of me. yk?
Original post by Anonymous
it’s a box of pictures of HER?

maybe she would’ve preferred a box of pictures of YOU.

i’m not justifying it but it sounds like she’s not trying to be malicious. i’m sure she’s grateful. if my boyfriend did that for me i would want it to be pictures of him though, not just photos of me. yk?

They said 'Pictures of us' implying it's coupley type photos.
Original post by StriderHort
They said 'Pictures of us' implying it's coupley type photos.

oh ok. her reaction implies that it’s mostly pictures of her.

that’s quite sticky if it’s pictures of the two of them together.
Original post by Oxford Mum
I think many women (including myself) would like what you did.

I'm in agreement to that.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol typical, making excuses for your fellow female.. she is undeniably an ungrateful sod.

Well you are entitled to your opinion, its a free country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending