The Student Room Group

How quick do people ejaculate?

I give my bf blow jobs and hand Jobs but it takes him a long time to ejaculate and sometimes he doesn’t until he takes over and get himself close so I can suck it and him *** in my mouth am I doing something wrong??
Original post by helpmeplease2609
I give my bf blow jobs and hand Jobs but it takes him a long time to ejaculate and sometimes he doesn’t until he takes over and get himself close so I can suck it and him *** in my mouth am I doing something wrong??

Hello,

Jolly good day! I normally take 13-14 seconds to ejaculate. MMM sweet nut. I am the nut daddy.

Cheerio!
Reply 2

Maybe? So use lots of lube, both hands in turn, then mouth, then hands, tease him , talk, be patient, he will soon explode. And dont forget those balls!.
Original post by mgi
Maybe? So use lots of lube, both hands in turn, then mouth, then hands, tease him , talk, be patient, he will soon explode. And dont forget those balls!.

I do that and like play with the end with my tongue but I can be like an hour of that with kissing in between and he still won’t have
Reply 4
I do that and like play with the end with my tongue but I can be like an hour of that with kissing in between and he still won’t have

What does he do that is different then that makes him c..m? Is penis may not be very sensitive ? Maybe if he takes more than,say , 40 mins, you should climb up and down on his pole with your vag, if you see what i mean?

Alot of men can't *** from bj, or a hi from someone else, it's just something that happens, nothing wrong with your anything like that

Quick Reply

Latest