The Student Room Group

If you’re living with dwarfism how do you date people?

Like you look younger than your age.. I am a 19 year old but I still look 11.
Original post by Anonymous
Like you look younger than your age.. I am a 19 year old but I still look 11.

I just need some clarification - are you asking how someone with dwarfism dates? Or asking how you date if you just look younger than you are? Two very different things.
Reply 2
Looking younger than your age is not as bad as you think. It seems to be really bad and limits your options - but in reality, your options are different, not worse.

It's a good idea to look after your health as much as possible - do you stay physically fit and active? This will help you obtain a suitable partner because you'll look better than ever and you'll feel good too
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
I just need some clarification - are you asking how someone with dwarfism dates? Or asking how you date if you just look younger than you are? Two very different things.

How you date if you look younger than you are because of dwarfism
Reply 4
Original post by errrr99
Looking younger than your age is not as bad as you think. It seems to be really bad and limits your options - but in reality, your options are different, not worse.

It's a good idea to look after your health as much as possible - do you stay physically fit and active? This will help you obtain a suitable partner because you'll look better than ever and you'll feel good too

I’m usually unwell and anorexic too so I can’t be “active” and do exercise, so you can say I am not fit and active.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending