The Student Room Group

Really embarrassed myself

I embarrassed myself really badly today in front of my teacher and class . Can u guys share your embarrassing stories so I feel a bit better ?
*uno reverse*… nice try but u aint getting no embarrassing stories here...:cool:
Original post by imscrewedlol
*uno reverse*… nice try but u aint getting no embarrassing stories here...:cool:

Lol im srs
Most will likely forget and the ones that don't will probably only say anything to try to be funny/get a laugh. Just ignore it.
I uno reversed u - u gotta say ur story (if ya want to, no pressure - u know just for the lols)
Original post by Treetop321
Most will likely forget and the ones that don't will probably only say anything to try to be funny/get a laugh. Just ignore it.

or take this embarrassing moment in ur stride and own it?
Original post by imscrewedlol
or take this embarrassing moment in ur stride and own it?

I canttt im to insecure
Original post by chem.queenp
I canttt im to insecure

then just ignore any comments and tell the idiots who say stuff to shut up- like story time - but this girl in our school pooped her pants and she returned to lesson once she sorted herself out and even came back to school the next day. even though people laughed, i think shes so brave and a true icon, like u go g!
Got humiliated a bunch of times due to my random acts of dumbness, no one cares anymore cos i always embarrass myself
First year of my law degree, I almost cried Infront of everyone 'cause I screwed up a presentation really badly. :dontknow:
Oh man how much time do you have.
Went to fistbump my friend in front of like 6-7 strangers and she didn't see and just walked off.
Set a microwave on fire because I thought I could toast a bagel in it.
Asked my lecturer if you needed a passport to go to Wales.
Once as a child farted and this girl told my crush it was me and I wanted to die.
Sat at the back of the bus despite knowing I get car sick, had to get off to throw up, and everyone thought I was left on the side of the motorway. And they were all totally fine with it.
**** myself during P. E. once.
Signed up for this thing for sports day mustve been the 200 metre race or something because I have no concept of distance. Not only was I the last person to finish, but everyone had to wait for me to finish. And my crush was laughing at me the whole time.
One time got a nosebleed so bad that the teachers were telling me not to bleed on them during a different sports day. Got taken to the nurses office and there was this really hot volunteer there for our sportsday (a lot of my embarrassing stories are about me being incredibly gay) and at the sight of him I tried to sniff to get rid of some of the blood and look cute. I ended up coughing up a huge clot as I held my head over the sink with a continuous stream of blood coming out my nose, and this guy was so disgusted he looked close to vomiting.
That's all I can remember off the top of my head.
Original post by alavni
Had a surprise presentation in a lesson, was bricking myself the whole time while preparing. When it came to actually doing the presentation it couldn't have gone worse, I was shaky when writing on the board, my face went bright red and I went way too fast and panicky. Afterwards, the other members of my team told me I'd ruined the presentation and I felt so embarrassed...

I can relate on a whole other level
I embarrassed myself really badly today in front of my teacher and class . Can u guys share your embarrassing stories so I feel a bit better ?

Even though you didn’t share your embarrassing story?

Im not even joking I embarrass myself in front of teachers litually everyday but once I was in my lesson with my favourite teacher and I was walking up the step to get my bag as the lesson had finished and I tripped and swore so loud. Then I was walking to my next lesson and I was telling my friend all about it and I was saying why do I always embarrass myself in front of this one teacher and she was right behind me! So awkward! Not the only time as you would of guessed either!!

Quick Reply

Latest