The Student Room Group

Been talking to this girl for 4 weeks, is this a signal do you think

So been talking to this girl for the past 4 nearly 5 weeks now, we were talking earlier she was showing what she was doing for Valentine’s night like how she’d made her flatmate (female) some food and decorated her flat, she then said “I’d be a brilliant girlfriend” couldn’t tell if it was said in a joking way but would you say that she was hinting or trying to say something from that, obviously not probably in a position to be official cause we’ve only on our 2nd date at the moment but what would you say
Original post by Javoi99
So been talking to this girl for the past 4 nearly 5 weeks now, we were talking earlier she was showing what she was doing for Valentine’s night like how she’d made her flatmate (female) some food and decorated her flat, she then said “I’d be a brilliant girlfriend” couldn’t tell if it was said in a joking way but would you say that she was hinting or trying to say something from that, obviously not probably in a position to be official cause we’ve only on our 2nd date at the moment but what would you say

To be honest, I don’t know if that’s what she’s suggesting.

HOWEVER

Whether she was suggesting it or not, use the opportunity to your advantage. Bring it up say yes she would, say some nice things about her, be open and honest. That’s your best chance. And doing it on Valentine’s although it may seem cliché, I guarantee she’ll be flattered, no matter what happens.

Good luck 👍🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending