The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Please report PMs like this so that TSR can stop other users from experiencing the same thing. :smile:

Will do shaq fu
Original post by MoonlightRain
oops sorry! no I haven’t changed anything at all. You’re on my contact list

Ok, so that's weird...I'll try again then.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Got a PM from some user called 'TrueCompanion' asking me what Buddhism practices I've adopted and to to reply to him via email.

Seemed kinda odd so I Googled their email user and it results in a lot of forums and such where this dude is preaching some Christian type shizz.

Anyone else got a pm from this guy? Found it kinda weird s'all...

Yeah I did, he scolded me for criticising Islam then offered to convert me to Christianity and train me to be "a preacher of righteousness". I told him to f*ck off :h:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Johnny Tightlips
Yeah I did, he scolded me for criticising Islam then offered to convert me to Christianity and train me to be "a preacher of righteousness". I told him to f*ck off :h:

You legend
Original post by 1st superstar
Lol lemme tag them so I can click on their profile @TrueChampion

Won't find much there tbh. It's basically a dead account.
Original post by 1st superstar
Sorry meant @TrueCompanion lol (will delete this comment soon)

"Last activity 2 hours ago"
Reply 26
Got a PM from some user called 'TrueCompanion' asking me what Buddhism practices I've adopted and to to reply to him via email.

Seemed kinda odd so I Googled their email user and it results in a lot of forums and such where this dude is preaching some Christian type shizz.

nope.

from the looks of things he's targeted you specifically on here.

maybe you've said something about buddhism
Can't say I have done, seems really strange though.
Original post by ANM775
nope.

from the looks of things he's targeted you specifically on here.

maybe you've said something about buddhism

Well I'm part of the Buddhist Society on here and I've spoken about how I'm fond of Buddhism itself so that's probably why.
Original post by La Polla :)
No, no tengo.

One year old thread...
Original post by 5hyl33n
One year old thread...

:colonhash:

nope

He’s a Christian asking about Buddhist practices? That’s weird lol don’t answer just block him and move on tbh
Original post by Qxi.xli
nope

Original post by chelsea.uri
He’s a Christian asking about Buddhist practices? That’s weird lol don’t answer just block him and move on tbh

Guys, dis an old thread...
Guys, dis an old thread...

Ok I’m not even interested anymore