The Student Room Group

I made out with a girl but i don’t think I’m bisexual

It’s really weird because not one point in my life did i ever think i was bisexual but about 2 weeks ago i met this girl on a night out and we was v drunk and just made out and had sex it was weird because when it was happening it didn’t seem weird but now i look back im like huhhh don’t i usually do this w men lmao. Im only 19 and the girl was 21, but like i don’t even know what i think about the situation it’s just a blur to me. She also said she’s never done anything with a girl so i can’t even see how or why it happened
yeah babes I don’t think your sexuality flies out the door when you’re havin sex. you are bisexual. dw sis I kept telling myself I wasn’t for years even tho I wanted rihanna to sit on my face. but sometimes you just gotta let go and accept the truth about yourself x
Reply 2
Original post by MoonlightRain
yeah babes I don’t think your sexuality flies out the door when you’re havin sex. you are bisexual. dw sis I kept telling myself I wasn’t for years even tho I wanted rihanna to sit on my face. but sometimes you just gotta let go and accept the truth about yourself x

Ariana fan girl lol says it all
Also it's possible to be bisexual, but with a preference for one gender. Just know that whatever happens, there is nothing wrong with who you're attracted to. It took me quite a while to accept my bisexuality, but now I have I know it doesn't define me.
Tomato out <3
Original post by Anonymous
Ariana fan girl lol says it all

I was trying to help you ? no need to be rude :frown:
Reply 5
I was trying to help you ? no need to be rude :frown:

nooo i didn’t mean it in a bad way lol im just saying i know I’m not bisexual hence why I’m confused it happened, I’m not attracted to girls like that
Tomato again.
Some people go through phases of sexual experimentation, or have one same gender sexual encounter, and still decide they're hetrosexual. Prehaps the most important question is: does this matter to my life? and Do I need to figure this out right now?
nooo i didn’t mean it in a bad way lol im just saying i know I’m not bisexual hence why I’m confused it happened, I’m not attracted to girls like that

Oh oh sorry (queen of taking things too personally). Like that?? Elaborate. It’s okay you don’t need to put a label on yourself. But honestly I don’t think alcohol can make you do stuff like that??? But idk I don’t drink. Like you saw a girl and thought you wanted to have sex with her so you did. Bisexuality is sexual attraction not just romantic attraction(my dumbass thought that for a long time).
Reply 8
Oh oh sorry (queen of taking things too personally). Like that?? Elaborate. It’s okay you don’t need to put a label on yourself. But honestly I don’t think alcohol can make you do stuff like that??? But idk I don’t drink. Like you saw a girl and thought you wanted to have sex with her so you did. Bisexuality is sexual attraction not just romantic attraction(my dumbass thought that for a long time).

Tomato again.
Some people go through phases of sexual experimentation, or have one same gender sexual encounter, and still decide they're hetrosexual. Prehaps the most important question is: does this matter to my life? and Do I need to figure this out right now?

yeah i get you, she was very pretty but it’s nothing different to say my bestfriends who are also really pretty doesn’t mean I’d have sex with them all y’know? idk it’s just weird because when i met her there wasn’t any part of me that was attracted to her on any intimate level but i did think she was really pretty and we clicked straight away (on a friendship level) she lives kinda out of town so i said she could stay at mine then it just escalated from there. i don’t have to figure it out but it just kinda really made me feel weird lmao like it came from nowhere. I agree i don’t think it was because we was drunk i mean i knew what i was doing and so did she and it didn’t feel weird then but it feels weird now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending