The Student Room Group

Do oral sex count as actual sex

Scroll to see replies

well, it is called 'oral sex' so i'd say yes
Reply 21
Original post by harrysbar
You are the asker

Because Bill Clinton famously said "I did not have sex with that woman" and later admitted to having oral sex with her, as Zarek also noted. In my opinion oral sex is sex and many people agree because everyone mocked Bill Clinton for basically lying

He certainly didn't tell the whole truth. And nor would he have done so but for the cocktail dress.
I think it does though Bill Clinton would disagree.
Original post by Zarek
He certainly didn't tell the whole truth. And nor would he have done so but for the cocktail dress.

Emphasis on the first syllable?
Even if it did it doesn't matter, I'd still be a virgin.
Hugh Grant would say yes!
Original post by Anonymous
Like does oral count as sleeping with somebody? So you’d say that you’ve slept with that person but only oral, no penetration?

the way i see it, virginity is a social construct, so feel free to define it however you like! or just don't bother defining it and simply exist
In my opinion oral sex, doesn't count as actual sex.
Technically oral sex isn't sex, it still counts as a sexual act in the eyes of law and religion
Original post by Anonymous
the way i see it, virginity is a social construct, so feel free to define it however you like! or just don't bother defining it and simply exist

PRSOM. Virginity is so poorly and fuzzily defined that it is practically meaningless, and I am genuinely uncertain as to whether it has ever brought anyone joy. Mostly it just seems to make people angsty or make them decide that people are worth less than they are.
Original post by Reality Check
If you're American, oral seems to be classified as 'heavy petting' and fine to do with practical strangers who you've made an acquaintance with.

"No Heavy Petting" - sounds like a sign you might have found in the municipal baths.

Something to do with practical strangers? Yuck. I hope I have more class than that.
Original post by Zarek

Exactly ....his responses were carefully worded which just made him look like more of a slimeball when the truth came out

#monicagate #zippergate
Reply 32
Original post by harrysbar
Exactly ....his responses were carefully worded which just made him look like more of a slimeball when the truth came out

#monicagate #zippergate

If I recollect well he said he didn't have 'sexual relations' which thinking harder I would categorise as a down right lie. Such was the magnetism of the man though the American people said so what and even his wife was prepared to accept it.
Original post by Zarek
If I recollect well he said he didn't have 'sexual relations' which thinking harder I would categorise as a down right lie. Such was the magnetism of the man though the American people said so what and even his wife was prepared to accept it.

He did later call it a "terrible moral error" - his conscience kicked in after he got found out :rolleyes:
It's a sexual act, but it's not penetration.
When people say they've had sex with someone, we generally assume that to refer to penetration, but it doesn't have to.
makes a very good point about lesbians too.
Yes and no! The way I see it, is that, the person that gives oral sex is practising a sex act, of course! However the receiver is just receiving a gift, therefore has not committed any wrongdoing!
:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending