The Student Room Group

How long will it take to hear back from Kingston to do Fashion design?

Hi! I recently submitted an e-portfolio to kingston university on the 25th of January to dp the fashion design BA, was wondering if anyone has heard from them, or how long it will take for a response?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sioned_lois1
Hi! I recently submitted an e-portfolio to kingston university on the 25th of January to dp the fashion design BA, was wondering if anyone has heard from them, or how long it will take for a response?

It’s perfectly acceptable to ring up and ask them this question
I'm having the same problem, smitted mine on the 6th of January and have been waiting to hear back from sending a digital portfolio
Yea, i still havent heard back!
Reply 4
I submitted mine on the 28th of January and I got a reply on the 3rd of February
Original post by AjSamu
I submitted mine on the 28th of January and I got a reply on the 3rd of February

Ahh! I just hate the waiting, thats probably a relief for you!
Original post by Panda Girl
I'm having the same problem, smitted mine on the 6th of January and have been waiting to hear back from sending a digital portfolio

Have you heard back yet?
Have you heard back yet?

No nothing yet, I'm getting a little frustrated... Contacted student enquiries and then said if its been more that 7-10 days then contact admissions but it's been over a month which I said in the email. If they're going to reject me would just like to know sooner rather than later lol
No nothing yet, I'm getting a little frustrated... Contacted student enquiries and then said if its been more that 7-10 days then contact admissions but it's been over a month which I said in the email. If they're going to reject me would just like to know sooner rather than later lol

Just ring up admissions on Monday.

Yeah id rather know now if im in or not! Im ringing up on mpnday.... let me know how it goes!!
Yeah id rather know now if im in or not! Im ringing up on mpnday.... let me know how it goes!!

Kingston does it's interviews in batches and my daughter had her interview at end of Feb last year.Yes ring and ask.they are very nice at KIngston and will not mind.

Yeah I contacted them via email and they said it would take 5 days which should be today... Would lovee to know how it goes for you as well, good luck :smile:
Yeah I contacted them via email and they said it would take 5 days which should be today... Would lovee to know how it goes for you as well, good luck :smile:

Im also waiting for them to respond via email! Will deffo keep you updated!!
Im also waiting for them to respond via email! Will deffo keep you updated!!

I still haven't heard back from them just yet, even thought they said I'd hear back 5 days afyer I sent the email. Its very frustrating waiting I think but Cest la vie... Hope all j is well for you! 😊
What other places have people heard back from or recieved offers from?
What other places have people heard back from or recieved offers from?

So Ive had offets to Bath and UAL so far! I have an interview in nottingham next week as well, how about you?
So Ive had offets to Bath and UAL so far! I have an interview in nottingham next week as well, how about you?

I've had offers from ravensbourne, UEL and Manchester, which in is your fave?
I've had offers from ravensbourne, UEL and Manchester, which in is your fave?

I have no idea, I really just think a reply from kingston would help me pick 😂
I have no idea, I really just think a reply from kingston would help me pick 😂

Well I just found out I got rejected but was offered an alternative course in fashion communication. Which I don't want. I it's whatever lmao
Well I just found out I got rejected but was offered an alternative course in fashion communication. Which I don't want. I it's whatever lmao

Ahhhh the same happened to me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending