The Student Room Group

Pwc 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Suds1310
I got 8600, not sure what that means? What about you? I’ve applied for Manchester

I have no idea either tbh, but I got 8900 and applied to Birmingham hopefully that’s enough to get in.
Reply 21
Original post by r1.ayy
I’ve applied there too, what score did you get?

8500, wasn't great to be honest.
I only got 8400, not very confident
After the AC, do you think PwC seriously consider your video interview, as well as your performance at the AC ?
What was your group exercise like at the AC?
What was your task individually and as a group?
Reply 25
Original post by mathsalevels
What was your group exercise like at the AC?
What was your task individually and as a group?

What’s the ac, have you already been invited to have an interview, if so would you mind sharing what score you got?
Original post by r1.ayy
What’s the ac, have you already been invited to have an interview, if so would you mind sharing what score you got?

The Assessment Centre. I’ve done the video interview. I’ve been invited to do a group exercise at the AC.
For the career unlocked, I got about 8300 (I can’t remember exactly)
Reply 27
The Assessment Centre. I’ve done the video interview. I’ve been invited to do a group exercise at the AC.
For the career unlocked, I got about 8300 (I can’t remember exactly)

Is this for the business insight week, and which city are you doing it in? I think most people here including myself have been told that they’ll hear back from PwC within two weeks after the deadline which is the 14/02/20
Ive been told the same: after 14th febThough im applying for the digital insight week
Reply 29
Everyone else get that email right?
Reply 30
Original post by r1.ayy

Today I got the email with full detail what to expect after testing date which is 19th of february. Which email you talking about???
Original post by Mubarkdu
Today I got the email with full detail what to expect after testing date which is 19th of february. Which email you talking about???

What did they say to expect on the email?
Reply 32
What did they say to expect on the email?

There quite few thing.
First they gonna review the application and if I met the eligibility criteria then they might call me for further information or for any confirmation.
Also the next stage going to be the final stage and is video interview and as I've applied to Leeds so there will be a session in Leeds office for video interview preparation.

But in case if don't meet the eligibility criteria they still will offer me a one day work experience and they said they will give further information later.
Original post by r1.ayy

Mine said 2 weeks after 19th
Reply 34

Yeah that one
There quite few thing.
First they gonna review the application and if I met the eligibility criteria then they might call me for further information or for any confirmation.
Also the next stage going to be the final stage and is video interview and as I've applied to Leeds so there will be a session in Leeds office for video interview preparation.

But in case if don't meet the eligibility criteria they still will offer me a one day work experience and they said they

Which insight week have you applied for? What is meant by eligibility criteria?
Original post by r1.ayy
Yeah that one

What insight week have you applied for and where?
I see that a few people have emails explaining next step in process. I haven’t received one and when I log into account to says application is under review. I have applied for accounting insight week in Manchester but not received an email. Anyone else in same position?
Reply 38
Which insight week have you applied for? What is meant by eligibility criteria?

I have applied for business insight week so there few things first of all the score of career unlocked game and also my background(which school did i go to, my parents education and the area I live in). As you might know that the business insight week is only for the people who fulfil their social mobility criteria which I have mentioned above.😊

Which programme did you apply for??
Reply 39
What insight week have you applied for and where?

I’ve applied for the Birmingham business insight week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending