The Student Room Group

English

I need help with a storyboard about of move and men. It's due in 3 days. I haven't even started. I am going to fail. I am in year 11

Scroll to see replies

Well, it’s pretty self-explanatory. I don’t understand what you need help with.

Just summarise the book in 10-15 bullet points and convert this into picture format with the explanation underneath. Make sure it is not too long, as this defeats the purpose of a storyboard!
I assume you mean of mice and men.

You could watch some summary videos before making the storyboard, but crack on with and follow the advice above!
Reply 3
No, it's not that easy it's actually hard. Do u want me to send you the assesmny paper?
Original post by AWA00047
No, it's not that easy it's actually hard. Do u want me to send you the assesmny paper?

If you want to, but you only have three days to do it. So I’d get it done as quick as possible.
Reply 5
15817286653847914975091478620090.jpg
Reply 6
I don't know to do it. I feel dumb. I don't what to draw or what I should start of by writing. I need help
Reply 7
I only have 2 days left. Help
I only have 2 days left. Help

Mate, what do you need help with? I’ve read the sheet and it’s all self-explanatory. For task 1, you have circled ‘racial inequality in Depression-era America’. So first of all, research that if you don’t know what it is.
By the way, on the sheet it says you will completing the tasks on the 19th and 21st. So is this not homework? Also, are you not in school holidays?
Reply 10
She changed the date. And I'm not on school holiday. This is the 3rd of school
Reply 11
I don't know how to relate it to the historical context. I need an example.
Reply 12
I'm not going to give it to her on time will lose some marks. It's my fault for not being smart enough to know how to relate it to the historical context
Reply 13
I don't even know what draw. I feel stupid. came from Iraqi 2 years ago. I even found it hard to read the nivel. I wish someone would help me
if you are wanting some practice questions there’s a company atm raising money for an expedition to help charities in s america, who are sending out english lit/lang papers gcse and they are being marked by real gcse aqa english markers, and with that are given back detailed feedback on how to improve, i did it this time last year and it got me from grade 6 to full marks in the real exam for paper 2 lit :smile:) thought this may be a help for revision
Reply 15
I will fail if no one helps me. Because I don't do it by myself
I will fail if no one helps me. Because I don't do it by myself

i can help you!! have a read of the service i posted above and it’ll help you to improve i promise you!!
OK, seriously OP, everyone has given you advice, so either you take some initiative and follow the advice given or you figure it out yourself.
Reply 18
What's the service called?
What's the service called?

practice plus, they don’t have a website, as it’s just for raising funds, but their email is [email protected]

they really helped me, i hope they can help you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending