The Student Room Group

UCV dentistry Valencia 2019

Scroll to see replies

k

Original post by lyneguy
Yes I did. I actually met him in Valencia and had a long discussion with him. He and his staff have been extremely helpful.
My daughter is loving the program.
I think the services provided by Rohit and his staff have been well worth it for my daughter and my peace of mind

Thank you very much for the reply. May I ask how your daughter is finding life in Valencia and the actual course itself? As I am just about to send over the amount for the care package and am just looking to see how it is.
Reply 81
loves the school and Valencia
does University of Valencia teach dentistry only in english or partially? Having some parts in spanish wouldn't be such a problem for me.
Original post by giulssss
does University of Valencia teach dentistry only in english or partially? Having some parts in spanish wouldn't be such a problem for me.

Pretty sure all lectures are in spanish
Reply 84
All classroom work and exams are in English. Most of you patients will only speak Spanish. This clinical work happens in 3rd year
Original post by lyneguy
All classroom work and exams are in English. Most of you patients will only speak Spanish. This clinical work happens in 3rd year

I think hes on about university of valencia not ucv
Im going to UEV now
Reply 87
Original post by Fitness X Study
Im going to UEV now

All the best. Good luck.
Hi! I am thinking of applying to Spain too after being rejected consecutively two times for Dentistry in UK as a graduate with a 1st class in Biomed!
Did you apply directly to UCV or via Rohit agent? Seems quite risky.
Reply 89
I applied via Rohit's application service. This is the only way to apply. They help with everything and assist you with many things (student visa, banking etc) while you are there. Currently the classes have been canceled in Spain for the remainder of the year. However, we are currently doing all the classes online. (since the first year is preclinical)
Original post by lyneguy
I applied via Rohit's application service. This is the only way to apply. They help with everything and assist you with many things (student visa, banking etc) while you are there. Currently the classes have been canceled in Spain for the remainder of the year. However, we are currently doing all the classes online. (since the first year is preclinical)

Thank you!
Original post by lyneguy
loves the school and Valencia

just wanted to ask is your daughters accommodation good?
Reply 92
Yes, she lives in a nice apartment with another student close to the school. About 450 Euros each.
Original post by lyneguy
Yes, she lives in a nice apartment with another student close to the school. About 450 Euros each.

ahh okay thankyou!
Reply 94
hey just wondering if you have started the course and how are you finding it I have received an offer from them and want to accept my offer but not sure about the course itself can you please help me on it. thanks
Reply 95
The course has been great so far. However, due to Covid all classes have been online for most of the second semester. This second term is very busy but manageable if you work hard. Our exams will be online in June.
Original post by lyneguy
The course has been great so far. However, due to Covid all classes have been online for most of the second semester. This second term is very busy but manageable if you work hard. Our exams will be online in June.

do you have any information for the next year (as in when you go back in Sept)?
Reply 97
Original post by Fitness X Study
do you have any information for the next year (as in when you go back in Sept)?

Not yet
Reply 98
Hi I am Leah and also be comming Spain but a little apprehensive as all new
Is the course starting date only mid September?

or is there one at other times in the year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending