The Student Room Group

Adult nursing LJMU 2020/2021

Hi, I have recently been offered conditional place at Liverpool John Moores for adult nursing starting Sept 2020. Anyone else in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hiya

I am going to second year in March 2020

good luck :smile:
Original post by Laurarose100
Hi, I have recently been offered conditional place at Liverpool John Moores for adult nursing starting Sept 2020. Anyone else in the same boat?

how was the interview process
also what types of questions were you asked ? thanks
Reply 3
Meee🙋*♀️🙋*♀️ I originally only went to the interview for practice, ended up literally falling in love 😂 I had my heart set on moving to Manchester and I feel like I'm 98% sure I wanna go to ljm now😥😂 would love to chat maybe? Xx
Original post by karina2001
how was the interview process
also what types of questions were you asked ? thanks

I had a telephone interview and although I was really nervous it was absolutely fine! I was just asked the general questions about what skills I have that relate to nursing and time management etc. You'll be fine! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Evans26
Meee🙋*♀️🙋*♀️ I originally only went to the interview for practice, ended up literally falling in love 😂 I had my heart set on moving to Manchester and I feel like I'm 98% sure I wanna go to ljm now😥😂 would love to chat maybe? Xx

Omg no way! literally the same as me!! I was dead set on going to Manchester but I've changed my mind completely and I'm definitley going ljm now! Yes Definatley! would love to :smile: Xx
Reply 6
After my interviews in man I just completely changed my mind I hated them!! I used to hate liverpool but I love it so much now 😂 Xx
I had a telephone interview and although I was really nervous it was absolutely fine! I was just asked the general questions about what skills I have that relate to nursing and time management etc. You'll be fine! Good luck :smile:

thank you just hope I'm not unsuccessful as I've not been offered a place anywhere yet :frown:
When’s your interview?
When’s your interview?

tuesday
what kinds of questions were asked ?
Reply 10
I’m sure you will all do fine with the interviews

Kim
where have you applied?

Original post by karina2001
thank you just hope I'm not unsuccessful as I've not been offered a place anywhere yet :frown:
Yes me :smile: think it's due to start 21st Sept fingers crossed it goes ahead with all that is going on in the world.
Is there any idea of someone experienced deferring her offer to next year pls ?

hey im starting adult nursing sept 2020 aswell :smile: have you booked your accommodation yet? x
I had an email to say we started on the 7th September? Has anyone else had any updates from LJMU?
Hi am starting in September too, I got my dbs back am just waiting on the health questionnaire back has anyone one had theres yet?
Hi, same as me i’m starting nursing in sept aswell!
If anyone needs accommodation to st Luke’s I’m happy to release my tenancy to yours I don’t need it anymore. Feel free to message me.

Hi, have you been told a start date yet? Ive heard 7th september but then 14th ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending