The Student Room Group

Do you have sex at your parents house?

When you lived w your parents or w someone in your family would you have sex still?
I didn't like doing it as it made me anxious.
At mine, no, we're not allowed and I don't want to risk my parents hearing

At my boyfriend's, yes, his mum couldn't care less and she's often out the house anyway
Original post by Anonymous
When you lived w your parents or w someone in your family would you have sex still?

yes. I used to. My parents had no idea, they thought that we were watching a movie or something
I was 16 the last time I lived with my parents.
They would have smacked me into next week. :lol:
Probably both, I came from quite a conservative household :tongue:
does like imagining it in your head whilst you're livin w your parents count coz i think we're all guilty of doin that other than that cant relate im forever a virgin 😂😭
Original post by emily_000
yes. I used to. My parents had no idea, they thought that we were watching a movie or something

Na they knew lol. Just didn't want to intervene 😂
Na they knew lol. Just didn't want to intervene 😂

oh really?! WOW LOL I thought that they had no idea tbh. LOL
Reply 9
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
does like imagining it in your head whilst you're livin w your parents count coz i think we're all guilty of doin that other than that cant relate im forever a virgin 😂😭

😂😂😂😂
I couldn't ever bring my girlfriend home to sleep at my parents unless i was married lol. Even then i probably wouldn't because it'd be hella awkward if they heard etc.
Original post by emily_000
oh really?! WOW LOL I thought that they had no idea tbh. LOL

Let's be honest, if your daughter brought home a lad, n they were alone upstairs in your room... Are you really going to believe they're just watching movies? Parents usually know, but allow it as its part of your growing up.

I read the title as do you have sex with your parents......smh 🤦🏽
But no to answer the question
Let's be honest, if your daughter brought home a lad, n they were alone upstairs in your room... Are you really going to believe they're just watching movies? Parents usually know, but allow it as its part of your growing up.

tbh no HAHAHAH. That it's good tho!! That they knew and they let me to do it anyway.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning. You reminded me of my ne'er-do-well brother who, even at 15 or 16 used to bring his girlfriends home. They would come out of his bedroom looking all flushed. I used to jokingly tell my devout catholic mother that they had had a strenuous prayer session.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending