The Student Room Group

Dyson Institute 2020 Entry

Who's applying for 2020 entry? Just completed the online tests which I found slightly challenging when it came to the final questions. Also the time limit didn't help. How did everyone else find it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by domiboggy
Who's applying for 2020 entry? Just completed the online tests which I found slightly challenging when it came to the final questions. Also the time limit didn't help. How did everyone else find it?

me
Reply 2
Original post by n0elle
me

Did you manage to answer all the questions in the aptitude tests?
Reply 3
Did you manage to answer all the questions in the aptitude tests?

I applied too, I ran out of time on a couple questions but found most of them alright.
Reply 4
Original post by n0elle
no, I didn't - the diagrammatic reasoning was particularly bad as I was interrupted by a family member : ( what about you?

Ah thats annoying. But the diagrammatical one I also found harder. Especially near the end when you spent half the time trying to figure out what the transformation was. I managed to answer all of them but a few were guesses.
Reply 5
My Sister applied and found the maths tests ok, but the diagrammatical quite hard..Has anyone heard about interviews yet?
Reply 6
Original post by Hjc2019
My Sister applied and found the maths tests ok, but the diagrammatical quite hard..Has anyone heard about interviews yet?

Nah I haven't got a response yet. They should be coming in this week. If anyone gets a response, please say!
Reply 7
Wish they would hurry up and tell us
Reply 8
Anyone got a reply yet? This waiting around is killing me!!
If I had to guess, interview invites will be the end of this week, probably evening time as that is when I received my other correspondence
Reply 10
Sister is still waiting too
Reply 11
Anyone heard anything?
Not yet!
Reply 13
Original post by Hjc2019
Anyone heard anything?

Nah still waiting
Reply 14
I got an email!! Finally
I got an email!! Finally

I just got mine as well, how are you going to be preparing for the interview?
Reply 16
Original post by ymoustiri
I just got mine as well, how are you going to be preparing for the interview?

Probably doing what they said to do in their email. Researching the degree, Dyson as a company and the surrounding area.
Hi there! I just got my interview invitation as well. Do you think it is going to be just a general interview, or will there be subject-specific questions as well?
I've just been invited for a telephone interview. What shoul I expect. Does it take long?
Reply 19
Original post by Flying Flynn
I've just been invited for a telephone interview. What shoul I expect. Does it take long?

Alright, you know as much as we do. On the email it outlines what we will be asked during the interview, and what to research beforehand. Also says it could be upto an hour long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending