The Student Room Group

Exeter A100 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Exeter A100 2020 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://medicine.exeter.ac.uk/study/ug/medicine/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Is Exeter anyones firm choice??
Reply 2
Original post by Abbymiddle

Yeh it’s probably going to be mine but I need to go on offer holder days to make sure. Does Exeter have an offer holder day for medicine ?

Will be mine
Reply 4
What accommodation is everyone thinking of putting down?

Yes! its my firm choice.
Original post by Bakaw1

I quite like the look of clifford house. What about you?
Reply 7
I need to reiterate the first post and the official rules of TSR which states no off-site social media group chats are allowed on TSR.

This is for your protection.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Original post by Bakaw1

Probably Rowancroft. Its the closest to campus and looks pretty nice.
Reply 9
Original post by 451eo451
I quite like the look of clifford house. What about you?

I was thinking maybe somewhere on main campus like lafrowda
Rowncroft would be easier as it literally like 7mins ish away from st Luke's
Anyone know if exetwr medical school is like diverse??
Do you think that seeing as medicine is based on the other campus that it will be less likely to be assigned accommodation on the main campus, as I'd personally rather be on the main campus
It's my firm choice too !! but literally haven't even looked at accommodation - currently cramming for mocks :smile:
guys, I'm probably being stupid but we have to wait till all our choices reply till we respond to uni's right ?? Because my UCAS is currently not letting me accept any offers, it just says I need to wait till May
Original post by Rrobert
guys, I'm probably being stupid but we have to wait till all our choices reply till we respond to uni's right ?? Because my UCAS is currently not letting me accept any offers, it just says I need to wait till May

Yeah exactly you have to wait until all the unis have replied then you can choose your firm and insurance choices.
Original post by 451eo451
Yeah exactly you have to wait until all the unis have replied then you can choose your firm and insurance choices.

right ok, thank youuu
guys, has anybody been invited for offer holder day ??
anybody know when it will happen ??
thank you x
Found out it's possible to attend one of the general dates available for offer holders which the university puts on. I think there are two more in Feb and 3 in March. However, there isn't a . specific offer holder day for Medicine, as I think they feel you visited for interview. The offer holder days allow you to look around both the Main Streatham campus and St Lukes, there are also tours of accommodation, talks and other tours e.g sports etc. so pretty useful if you missed an Open Day .
Original post by Millieseaview
Found out it's possible to attend one of the general dates available for offer holders which the university puts on. I think there are two more in Feb and 3 in March. However, there isn't a . specific offer holder day for Medicine, as I think they feel you visited for interview. The offer holder days allow you to look around both the Main Streatham campus and St Lukes, there are also tours of accommodation, talks and other tours e.g sports etc. so pretty useful if you missed an Open Day .

oh right ok, thank you !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending