The Student Room Group

If Chunkz could get girls why not me?

He's a fat unfunny guy who gets girls but me, who is much better looking than him can't get a girl. Why this injustice?
No idea but perhaps he has a good personality.
chunkz doesnt pull girls fam his hooyo would ship his big ass back hargeisa if she found out
Are you a wealthy celebrity? :rolleyes:
Original post by joe goldberg
He's a fat unfunny guy who gets girls but me, who is much better looking than him can't get a girl. Why this injustice?

probably because he's not bigheaded or judgementally rude unlike you :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Why this injustice?

Tad dramatic... There are so much worse injustices eg. North Korean families currently starving to death in labour camps...

You’ve got yourself an inconvenience. Stop being so dramatic and feeling entitled to have women fawning over you, then maybe you’ll find someone.
wow
It’s the dinero
I don’t know who that is.
This guy has to be trolling with these threads at this point.

Because, you're crap!
cos you're sat on a internet forum posting this ****

and i have no idea what a chunkz is
Original post by Hirsty97
cos you're sat on a internet forum posting this ****

and i have no idea what a chunkz is

Chunks is a YouTuber who got big off the whole big shaq thing
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ibby68
Chunks is a YouTuber who got big off the whole big shaq thing

he was already big way before that

Asking myself the same thing. I have a good personality, I’m likeable, reliable and I have muscles
Original post by MoonlightRain
he was already big way before that

Ah ok, yeah I just assumed he got big off that.
Because he’s funny, kind, can sing, has a nice personality and a hilarious cousin aka darkest man in the world !!!
He doesn’t spend his time sat on TSR.
Original post by CTLeafez
Tad dramatic... There are so much worse injustices eg. North Korean families currently starving to death in labour camps...

You’ve got yourself an inconvenience. Stop being so dramatic and feeling entitled to have women fawning over you, then maybe you’ll find someone.

mic drop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending