The Student Room Group

Birmingham A100 / A101 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Seems Offer Holder Days are out now! Booked for 12th March :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Pulkitmal2001
Seems Offer Holder Days are out now! Booked for 12th March :smile:

Same
Guys I've got the email from Dr Austin but nothing on ucas and my last name starts with an A. How long would it take for the offer to go through on ucas do u reckon
Welcome everyone, let us know how the offer holder days go. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend it :'(
Reply 44
Original post by hesherif
Guys I've got the email from Dr Austin but nothing on ucas and my last name starts with an A. How long would it take for the offer to go through on ucas do u reckon

It said up to 4 weeks, but it'll probably come through before then (I'd say give it a week or two)
Original post by sshets
It said up to 4 weeks, but it'll probably come through before then (I'd say give it a week or two)

Ok that's deffo a relief! Tysm, I'll be on the look out then
I got my formal UCAS offer 7 days after my informal one
Reply 47
Booked for the 12th of March Offer-Holder Visit Day. :smile:
Most people seem to have booked the 12 March offer holder day, anyone booked the 28th March one?
Reply 49
Original post by Aasha135
Most people seem to have booked the 12 March offer holder day, anyone booked the 28th March one?

I have :smile: didn't want to have to deal with catching up on another missed day of school
Reply 50
I’m going to try and switch to the Saturday one. School won’t authorise my absence. :frown:
Original post by Aasha135

I booked the 28th one!
Can the thread starter or someone who knows how to, create a poll for the 12th/28th so we can see?
My daughter has booked on the 12th. Looking at the itinerary it looks a really good day.
I’m really looking forward to meeting potential staff and friends I initially had doubts about the city itself but I think that’s very minor. Course looks fantastic! Looking forward to the taster lectures.
I’m really looking forward to meeting potential staff and friends I initially had doubts about the city itself but I think that’s very minor. Course looks fantastic! Looking forward to the taster lectures.

Where do y'all book the open day?
Original post by SOFRanger
Where do y'all book the open day?

This is the Offer Holder’s Day. Open Day is announced later

oo just out of curiousity, what are ur concerns regarding the city??
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 58
Tried to change from the 12th to the 28th but the 28th is full now. Looking forward to meeting people on the 12th! :smile:
Original post by eggtartea
oo just out of curiousity, what are ur concerns regarding the city??

I’ve just heard it’s a bit unsafe and generally a bit rough. I live in London so of course I know how to live in a city, but still, being a student and living with your parents is very different.

I had spent some time in the city before and after my interview and I felt a bit out of place and felt like people were constantly staring at me in the city. Just a general feeling of discomfort. Everyone at the university was fantastic and that area felt welcoming but the city itself wasn’t so fantastic. Just my initial reservations. Any thoughts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending