The Student Room Group

If I sit my A levels in another country will my uni receive them?

You know like when you get your A level grades on results day, your firm uni already has them and they make a decision? Is this the same for CIE A levels sat in another country say India? Or do we have to tell the uni what grades we got?
CIE A-Levels are reported automatically to UCAS. You don't have to send them in.

You should only contact the Uni if there is no decision on Track on results day.
Original post by Admit-One
CIE A-Levels are reported automatically to UCAS. You don't have to send them in.

You should only contact the Uni if there is no decision on Track on results day.

Okay, how do I apply through clearing if Im in another country tho? I cant make calls obviously. Im a local student but due to my circumstances am in another country
Original post by ClayJensen817
Okay, how do I apply through clearing if Im in another country tho? I cant make calls obviously. Im a local student but due to my circumstances am in another country

You’ll need to find a way of calling internationally if you’re out of the country. Although you can refer yourself to a Uni online via UCAS during Clearing, it’s not likely to be considered unless you’ve spoken to them and received a verbal offer first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending