The Student Room Group

Does this attract guys?

Showing cleavage or tops which reveal your a bit of your stomach and a little bit of cleavage, wearing skintight pants and just being trying to look sexy in general? Like I have a skinny and straight body and very small boobs but I do wear push up bras to make them look bigger and more enhanced.

I'm also sexy and I like sexual things so does this work?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah it attracts them but bare in mind you dont want to look easy or guys will stay well clear of you.

Also if you think you look "sexy" anyways then why try to over do it with skintight pants and push up bras. The one thing guys for the majority like, is an honest, good looking girl who doesnt try to hide their insecurities or their character.
If you want guys just talk to them if they fancy you they will respond.
Are you asking if being sexy attracts guys?

Yes, I would imagine so.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Are you asking if being sexy attracts guys?

Yes, I would imagine so.

I would be very surprised if being sexy, didn't attract guys.
But are they the right type of guys?
What in earth does that mean?
yep. defo would but i'd only think of smashing not dating as your literally dressing like a th*t
Original post by awkwardshortguy

your an anomaly or gay. it would turn any straight man on.
Original post by tempboy16
yep. defo would but i'd only think of smashing not dating as your literally dressing like a th*t

She's literally dressing the way most girls dress.
Original post by karelina
She's literally dressing the way most girls dress.

nah mate most girls dont go flaunting their ***s
I can imagine it would attract some guys, but would it be for the right purpose? If you're looking for a genuine relationship then it probably isn't the best way to go about it imo.
I mean feel free to drop your @
wow so this is the society that we live in. sis your a human being not an object, why are you defining your worth according to how guys view your body. ik im gna get hate from saying this but we as women need to gain more self respect for ourselves rather than dehumanizing ourselves in this manner [your more than your body]. okay have a nice day thought i should just say this since no one else was...
Original post by Anonymous
wow so this is the society that we live in. sis your a human being not an object, why are you defining your worth according to how guys view your body. ik im gna get hate from saying this but we as women need to gain more self respect for ourselves rather than dehumanizing ourselves in this manner [your more than your body]. okay have a nice day thought i should just say this since no one else was...

omg pls stop. I dress like that and there is nothing wrong with it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Reality Check
What in earth does that mean?

It's the girl way of saying 'I'm a nice guy!' :tongue:

OP - One persons sexy is another persons trashy, you never know.
Original post by Karisa96
I would be very surprised if being sexy, didn't attract guys.
But are they the right type of guys?

This is very true.

Assuming you've got at least an average body, then yes, dressing in a "sexy" way is likely to get the cute guys to notice you. However, please remember that The Whole World notices all the beautiful & sexy men and women out there.

What I'm getting at, is that as well as those cute guys you like, you're also likely to get attention from the less desirable types... For example, the lairy builder "Alrite luv" types; the weirdo / stalker types; the "Dirty old men"; and the idiots who think that any girl who flashes a bit of cleavage is a complete sl*t. Are you comfortable dealing with all these types of guys as well?

If it helps, the male equivalent is that if a guy wants to be a "He-Man" or a "Pretty-Boy", as well as the girls swooning at them, they have to also put up with a fair share of guys who are also interested (I think anyone who's a gym regular will know what I mean here lol) . That's the problem, it's a package deal and unfortunately you can't pick & choose who finds you attractive. If someone could design the perfect outfit that would make the desirable guys fall at your feet, but everyone else would be indifferent, then that designer would be very very rich and head-hunted by every major designer label out there.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by StriderHort
It's the girl way of saying 'I'm a nice guy!' :tongue:

OP - One persons sexy is another persons trashy, you never know.

:laugh: exactly
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous

you really sound like a muslim girl tbh..
Original post by tempboy16
your an anomaly or gay. it would turn any straight man on.

Or sarcastic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending