The Student Room Group

How to delete UCAS account?

I am applying as an individual and for some reason I have 2 other accounts other than the one I applied with. I forgot that I had an account and when I registered. it just let me, even with the same email. Any idea how I can get rid of them?
Ring them up.
Reply 2
Can I email them or something instead of calling them?
What's the problem with calling?

No, I doubt it. You'd get it sorted, and make sure it was sorted, if you called.
Reply 4
Eh. sorry to revive this topic. I have 2 accounts too, and I want to get rid of one of them. I haven't finished my application, but I'm worried that UCAS would cancel my application if they find out. However, I'm not living in the UK, and international calls are costly. Are there any other alternative solutions?
Reply 5
Original post by mrcheeky
Eh. sorry to revive this topic. I have 2 accounts too, and I want to get rid of one of them. I haven't finished my application, but I'm worried that UCAS would cancel my application if they find out. However, I'm not living in the UK, and international calls are costly. Are there any other alternative solutions?

You don't need to delete the extra account. As long as you haven't actually submitted the application, just decide which one you are going to stick with and ignore the other one.

manmade xoxo
See above.
Reply 6
If you are linked to a school/college then they can delete it for you, although as an international student this is unlikely.
Reply 7

Original post by Juno
If you are linked to a school/college then they can delete it for you, although as an international student this is unlikely.

Is that so? What details should i provide them? My personal ID number or my username?
Reply 8

Is that so? What details should i provide them? My personal ID number or my username?

Tell them as much as you can so that they don't accidentally delete the wrong account. But having 2 accounts isn't a problem as long as you don't send both.
How do I delete my previous Ucas account
Original post by Jaajibadeck
How do I delete my previous Ucas account

You usually don't need to. UCAS will merge your old and new record when they identify it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending