The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel University - Final Year Issue?

Hi guys and girls

I am doing marketing in my final year and im just struggling it with so much. I have spoken with my supervisor many times and support welfare many times and i just can't stop getting stressed about my final year project work. It has stopped me from eating and sleeping properly yet i feel my work is totally going the wrong way, to the point that i think i will fail it. Im also worried about other modules as while I did decent in the courseworks, I am worried about the exams. I just feel like its the end of the world if it all goes badly. :frown: should i just carry on and i see what i get and if it does or does not work out, i get an apprenticeship? Or do i just drop it all?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys and girls

I am doing marketing in my final year and im just struggling it with so much. I have spoken with my supervisor many times and support welfare many times and i just can't stop getting stressed about my final year project work. It has stopped me from eating and sleeping properly yet i feel my work is totally going the wrong way, to the point that i think i will fail it. Im also worried about other modules as while I did decent in the courseworks, I am worried about the exams. I just feel like its the end of the world if it all goes badly. :frown: should i just carry on and i see what i get and if it does or does not work out, i get an apprenticeship? Or do i just drop it all?

Your fears are starting to get out of control.
See what study support there is. Marketing isnt that hard and if you can accept an ok mark then as coursework it should be assured as long as you put some suitable research in and then construct a reasonable response. Its just a piece of work.

If needed get a tutor to oversee the work or get a book to show you how to write it. Get the basics right and you know you wont fail. That will stop the panic and stop it contaminating all the other modules.

Remind yourself how many exams you have passed before and then just use your remaining time by being well organised and focusing on things that give you max marks per hour studied.

It isnt then end of the world if things dont happen but for now just focus on doing your best. All this restless thinking is undermining yourself.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending