The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think it depends on the girls height cos I am 180cm so for me it would be short but peak lol
Reply 2
Aww poor thing.

Such a snowflake.
Well I am 186cm iirc and this girl kept saying I was short, wasn't embarrassing at all. I've never thought about my height in that way, but it was frustrating just because it's wrong. Like I was repeatedly told something factually incorrect.
Well I'm 5'3" (160cm), so I'm ****ed!
you're 186 tall king

Original post by NotNotBatman
Well I am 186cm iirc and this girl kept saying I was short, wasn't embarrassing at all. I've never thought about my height in that way, but it was frustrating just because it's wrong. Like I was repeatedly told something factually incorrect.
I’m a 185cm girl and I have never once told a guy that they’re short. It’s sad how girls judge guys so much on their height when they also have insecurities they’d rather not talk about (myself included).
Original post by Umaurma
I’m a 185cm girl and I have never once told a guy that they’re short. It’s sad how girls judge guys so much on their height when they also have insecurities they’d rather not talk about (myself included).

For real. I'm 168cm and I'm very insecure about my height because all my friends are taller than me and girls make it a thing where they don't like short guys 🙄.
Lol I would never and if some guy told the 180cm tall guy that he’s short I would think what an idiot
If you got lots of money 💰 the woman won’t care what you look like because money is what they are after.
Original post by Ruben jann
Wonder if women are aware how embarrassed men avarage height, when they get told they are too short , Eventhrough they are 180 cm tall

That’s because they are insecure about themselves and want to bring you down too.hell with them *****es
Original post by Ruben jann
Wonder if women are aware how embarrassed men avarage height, when they get told they are too short , Eventhrough they are 180 cm tall

Do you know a guy who is 180cm tall who has had a girl say that to him?
They're trying to neg you, take it as a compliment and play along.
Reply 13
Original post by karelina
They're trying to neg you, take it as a compliment and play along.

I don't think no man would like to be turned down on something out of he's hand and still so horrible insignificant as a person's height. While being told he were too fat, he could loose weight and still be attractive , while it's impossible to be taller when grown up.
Original post by johnnyliu8
For real. I'm 168cm and I'm very insecure about my height because all my friends are taller than me and girls make it a thing where they don't like short guys 🙄.

Ignore them- girls who place so much weight on physical features aren’t worth your time anyways!! :h:
Bang a different chick, move on with your life. My guess is that girl was a 6-7, so who cares what she thinks. Look into the Tate brothers on Youtube if you want to improve for skills with women. I am 5'8 and Hilrho still loves me.
Original post by Possibly this
Well I'm 5'3" (160cm), so I'm ****ed!

You aren't if you know how to bang or fight or make money or all three combined ideally.
Reply 17
That’s not embarrassing. You know you’re a bit taller than average so it’s likely she was just projecting her own insecurities onto you. If she was turning you down because of it then I’d suspect she’s a tall woman who feels the need for a taller man (tho I keep seeing 4 ft 10 girls with 6 ft 7 guys).. I’m a 5 ft 1 (approx.) girl (around 5’6” in heels) and would prefer a guy not any taller than 6 ft 3. 5 ft 7 would still be slightly taller than me in heels, so shorter than average guys don’t necessarily seem that short to me. 🙂

Besides even if you were shorter, being a man who’s shorter than average isn’t “embarrassing”.
Yes.
When uttered to guys with a temper plus size obsession it is a trigger for lots of drama.
It is particularly bizarre when 'over 6'4 only' height obsessed idiotic females accuse guys considerably taller than they are of being too short.
I'm a 5'1 female.
Reply 19
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
When uttered to guys with a temper plus size obsession it is a trigger for lots of drama.
It is particularly bizarre when 'over 6'4 only' height obsessed idiotic females accuse guys considerably taller than they are of being too short.
I'm a 5'1 female.

5’1 gang 😎

Latest

Trending

Trending