The Student Room Group

Graduate Application AstraZeneca online games (Pymetrics)

Has any one completed the online games (pymetrics test) for AstraZeneca? Recently completed one for UU and was declined. They didn't even look at my CV!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I just did! Not sure how quickly we found out though.. were you automatically rejected with your last?
Reply 2
Original post by Pb77
Yes I just did! Not sure how quickly we found out though.. were you automatically rejected with your last?

Sorry meant to say Unilever not Uu and yes found out in about 29 mins after taking tests. Very frustrating. Hard to know what they want...
Original post by Pb77

Did you hear back?
Did you hear back from astrazeneca? I did the games test and haven't heard back in a couple of months...
Reply 5
have any of you heard back for the research and development graduate program?
No! I still haven’t and it’s been weeks. I think they’re supposed to email everyone today so hopefully it’ll come soon, good luck!
Reply 7
I applied all the way back in November so it feels like an eternity 😅
Original post by Fuego1
I applied all the way back in November so it feels like an eternity 😅

Haha me too! They’ve just been teasing us especially with those emails saying they’re still considering😭😭 I just want to know already
Reply 9
Original post by merilynalb
Haha me too! They’ve just been teasing us especially with those emails saying they’re still considering😭😭 I just want to know already

Thing is, they're going to have thousands off applications (including master, PhD and international students) so I don't know how they're going to narrow it down to such a small number, for only two assessment centre days.

what other grad schemes have you applied to?
Original post by Fuego1
Thing is, they're going to have thousands off applications (including master, PhD and international students) so I don't know how they're going to narrow it down to such a small number, for only two assessment centre days.

what other grad schemes have you applied to?

True, but since we haven’t heard back anything yet, no news is good news! I’ve applied to other masters courses but no other grad schemes, how about you?
Reply 11
Original post by merilynalb
True, but since we haven’t heard back anything yet, no news is good news! I’ve applied to other masters courses but no other grad schemes, how about you?

been looking at other science based schemes - although they're a bit hard to find
Also, want a bit of a break from education after my bachelors. being doing exams since the age of 15
Hi all,

I have received an email of rejection from AstraZeneca for the research and development graduate program. Best of luck to all who have been invited to the assessment center.
Reply 13
Is anyone else still waiting for an email, cos I still haven't received anything? Sorry to those who received rejection emails - when one door closes another surely opens!
Reply 14
Original post by Blue96
Is anyone else still waiting for an email, cos I still haven't received anything? Sorry to those who received rejection emails - when one door closes another surely opens!

I'm still waiting too. I remember in an earlier email, it did mention 24th Feb for hearing the outcome of the application.

probably email if you haven't heard back by say Wednesday
Reply 15
Original post by Fuego1
I'm still waiting too. I remember in an earlier email, it did mention 24th Feb for hearing the outcome of the application.

probably email if you haven't heard back by say Wednesday

Yup that's the plan! Thanks, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one haha
Reply 16
Original post by Blue96
Yup that's the plan! Thanks, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one haha

who would we have to email anyway?
Reply 17
Original post by Fuego1
who would we have to email anyway?

Towards the end of the email that they sent at the beginning of this month, where it mentioned the 20th as the outcome date, theres an email address mentioned of a Julie Sullivan (I believe). So maybe her, if an email to the talent acquisition team bounces back
Reply 18
Hi everyone, I haven't heard anything back either so I emailed Julie Sullivan this morning. Hopefully we hear something back soon!
Reply 19
Has anyone heard back. Thinking of emailing them and asking them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending