The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Foundation Year Selection Day

I have a foundation year selection day at Warwick University next month.

It includes a written assignment and an interview.

What will the assignment be about? And what questions do they ask in the interview.

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have a foundation year selection day at Warwick University next month.

It includes a written assignment and an interview.

What will the assignment be about? And what questions do they ask in the interview.

Thank you

Hello :smile:

It's is great to hear you have been selected to attend the Foundation Year selection day, is this at Warwick Business School?

If so have you applied for BSc Management with Foundation Year or BSc Accounting & Finance with Foundation Year?

Thanks,
Francesca!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hello :smile:

It's is great to hear you have been selected to attend the Foundation Year selection day, is this at Warwick Business School?

If so have you applied for BSc Management with Foundation Year or BSc Accounting & Finance with Foundation Year?

Thanks,
Francesca!

Hi! Thanks for the response.

Yes, it is Warwick business school and for BSc Management with foundation year.

Thanks!
Hi! Thanks for the response.

Yes, it is Warwick business school and for BSc Management with foundation year.

Thanks!

Hey! :smile:

That's great congratulations on being selected for the selection day!

So the written assignment will be based on a general case study and no prior knowledge will be required for this, and the interview will just be general interview questions about yourself and your background.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!

Francesca
Hey,
Has anybody got an offer for the foundation year accounting or management. The selection day was either Monday 17th February or Monday 16th March. It’s been quite a while now.
Thanks
Reply 5
Hey,

No I haven't gotten an offer either. Offers will probably be delayed due to this corona virus lockdown.
Hello,

I hope you are all well and enjoyed the Foundation Year Selection Day at WBS. I just wanted to let you know that with regards to offers most of the Foundation Year offers were processed last week with a few more offers to be processed this week. So you should either have seen an update on UCAS already or it will be updated soon.

I hope that provides you with some reassurance and best of luck! :smile:
Francesca
Reply 7
Hello,

I hope you are all well and enjoyed the Foundation Year Selection Day at WBS. I just wanted to let you know that with regards to offers most of the Foundation Year offers were processed last week with a few more offers to be processed this week. So you should either have seen an update on UCAS already or it will be updated soon.

I hope that provides you with some reassurance and best of luck! :smile:
Francesca

Yeah I got my offer for management this morning! Wooooo!
Yeah I got my offer for management this morning! Wooooo!

Congratulations that's brilliant news! :smile:
Reply 9
What kind of questions did they ask during the interview if you dint mind me asking x
Original post by icy098
What kind of questions did they ask during the interview if you dint mind me asking xHell

Hello @icy098

I hope you are well. The Foundation Year Selection Day will be held virtually this year and during the interview, you will be asked a variety of general interview questions about yourself and your background. Unfortunately, I can't be too specific but I would recommend that you think of some answers around why you applied to WBS, why did the Foundation Year appeal to you, how do you feel the Foundation Year will prepare you for degree-level study etc.

I hope that helps, and best of luck :smile:
Francesca
Hello @icy098

I hope you are well. The Foundation Year Selection Day will be held virtually this year and during the interview, you will be asked a variety of general interview questions about yourself and your background. Unfortunately, I can't be too specific but I would recommend that you think of some answers around why you applied to WBS, why did the Foundation Year appeal to you, how do you feel the Foundation Year will prepare you for degree-level study etc.

I hope that helps, and best of luck :smile:
Francesca

Hi there,
I had my selection day interview on tuesday and I wanted to know when we can expect to hear back from you guys in regards to a potential offer?

Thanks
Hi there,
I had my selection day interview on tuesday and I wanted to know when we can expect to hear back from you guys in regards to a potential offer?

Thanks

Good morning,

Hope you are well. I would recommend you contact the UG Recruitment Team on [email protected] and they will be able to advise you further.

Take care
Shaista
Hi there,

Thanks

Hi I was just wondering if you heard back
Good morning,

Hope you are well. I would recommend you contact the UG Recruitment Team on [email protected] and they will be able to advise you further.

Take care
Shaista

Hi do you know if they have given out the offers or if they will contact students
Hi do you know if they have given out the offers or if they will contact students

Hi!

I've just checked in with the Recruitment Team for this course and they are expecting to make offers in mid-April :smile:

Hope this helps!
Eleanor
Hi there,

Thanks

Hi!
The Recruitment Team for this course are expecting to make offers in mid-April.
Hope this helps :smile:
Eleanor
Hi!
Eleanor

Thank youu
Hi!
Eleanor

Hello I haven’t been invited to a selection day nor have I received a rejection. What does this mean?
Hi there,

Thanks

Hey, I also applied for the foundation year (management) however I have not been invited for a selection day. Are you aware whether they’re still running interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending