The Student Room Group

KCL A100 / A101 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the King's College London A100 2020 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/medicine-mbbs

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how accommodation selection works and how you go about doing that?
Whooooop whooopppp
Reply 3
Original post by Murrinn123
Whooooop whooopppp

Have you been made an offer?
Original post by Reece9
Have you been made an offer?

Oui
Reply 5
Bagged it
Anyone know how the accommodation system works or what halls people are looking at?
Reply 7
Original post by louise2002
Anyone know how the accommodation system works or what halls people are looking at?

Im pretty sure you only start finding that out after you’ve actually gotten in with your results
Reply 8
Does anyone know how to ask for my interview feedback?
Unconditional offer and firmed.. I’m over the moon 🌙
I live in east london but would like to stay out if i chose to go to KCL. However my parents earn a decent amount so my maintenance loan won't be able to cover all of my accomodation fees (will be short of a couple thousand pounds). Is there any way to get academics scholarships or anything of the sort. Other than that, is it feasible to work at the same time as doing my degree?

Also, what offer holder days are you guys planning to go to if any?
I
Original post by SashaSummer
I live in east london but would like to stay out if i chose to go to KCL. However my parents earn a decent amount so my maintenance loan won't be able to cover all of my accomodation fees (will be short of a couple thousand pounds). Is there any way to get academics scholarships or anything of the sort. Other than that, is it feasible to work at the same time as doing my degree?

Don’t know about the scholarships but in regard to the offer holder days, I haven’t heard of one for Kings
Reply 12
Original post by SashaSummer

There's some information about scholarships on the funding section of the King's website but a lot of them still take into account your parental income. I think they generally recommend you don't work alongside your medical degree but I do have a few friends that work on a sunday or work a lot seasonally to help them cover rent etc.

And I was thinking of going to the offer day on 8th April :smile:
Reply 13
Anyone else booked their offer holder day for the 18th of March?
Original post by Mort003
There's some information about scholarships on the funding section of the King's website but a lot of them still take into account your parental income. I think they generally recommend you don't work alongside your medical degree but I do have a few friends that work on a sunday or work a lot seasonally to help them cover rent etc.

And I was thinking of going to the offer day on 8th April :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by sshets
Anyone else booked their offer holder day for the 18th of March?

I did
How do you find out about offer holder days?
(edited 4 years ago)
offer holder events can be found in the link below:
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/offer-holders/undergraduate/events
Does anyone remember how many days after your 'date saved' updated that you received your offer?
Original post by DysfunctionalMe
Does anyone remember how many days after your 'date saved' updated that you received your offer?

my offer came through without any ‘date updated’ change (showing an earlier date)... it changed a day after my offer though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending