The Student Room Group

Changing sutton trust unis

I chose the Bristol uni for law but it would be better for me to choose Nottingham for the dates. Is it possible?
Reply 1
Yeah they say you can still make changes to your application, you’ll just have to resubmit it
Original post by Ten-Ten
Yeah they say you can still make changes to your application, you’ll just have to resubmit it

How do I make changes to my application???
Reply 3
I suppose you go onto the webiste, log in and edit your application. Then submit the changed application. Do it before the deadline
Original post by Ten-Ten
I suppose you go onto the webiste, log in and edit your application. Then submit the changed application. Do it before the deadline

Omg thank you so much
Reply 5
Original post by PetitePanda
Omg thank you so much

No problem
Original post by Ten-Ten
No problem

I changed it now but will it update in the morning?
Reply 7
I changed it now but will it update in the morning?

They should send you a new email confirming your change
Original post by Ten-Ten
They should send you a new email confirming your change

It didn’t show an email but an email saying my teacher verified it and when I looked at the website my application says Nottingham but I didn’t get an email about the Nottingham confirmation
Hey!

It's a day later. Do you have any information on whether or not this worked?

It would be great to hear when answering similar questions across the board.

What did you mean by better for the dates? Going to University itself?

Joshua :smile:
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey!

It's a day later. Do you have any information on whether or not this worked?

It would be great to hear when answering similar questions across the board.

What did you mean by better for the dates? Going to University itself?

Joshua :smile:

I haven’t got an confirmation email but if I do I’ll tell you. I’m just worried because my teacher verified it and that’s all I got as an email. However, on the website it said university of Nottingham.

It’s because my school wants me to apply to as much as I can. I saw a Magdalen residential for law so I rather try for that date instead of Bristol. I didn’t mind which one but its much better for me since Nottingham is more north as well.
It didn’t show an email but an email saying my teacher verified it and when I looked at the website my application says Nottingham but I didn’t get an email about the Nottingham confirmation

Assuming because it’s Saturday maybe they haven’t seen it yet. Might come on Monday
Original post by Ten-Ten
Assuming because it’s Saturday maybe they haven’t seen it yet. Might come on Monday

Ohhh thank you I'll look out for it :smile:
Ohhh thank you I'll look out for it :smile:

You do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending