The Student Room Group

Reach for Cloud 9(s)- a year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

Congrats!! :dance:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Oof yes I remember that Year 11 life 😭. Keep the hustle though, you got this! Those grades are amazinggg!

Omgg congrats on your sixth form acceptance! That’s awesome! ❤️

thank you so much tsr queen and you too! any tips for me apart from getting a goodnight's sleep?
Original post by mez_merising
ahh congrats on getting into the sixth form! and also for those grades they look fab, dw bout maths you can easily pull it up over these next months

thank you so much, your gyg is the only reason i'm truly confident in doing a-level maths, as i'm not exactly the prodigy nor get the A*s right away but your perseverance and doing really well at a-level is inspiring ^-^
Original post by _Mia101
congrats about getting into the sixth form! :rave:. Your grades are so good :thumbsup:.
I don't get much homework anymore :adore:, so I no longer have to balance it... but if I did, I probably just wouldn't do it (unless the homework would be a form of revision).
Honestly, time is moving pretty fast and I'm so happy. I just want to get it over and done with at this point. There are soo many subjects I am beyond ready to drop.

ah no way, my school is still handing out copious amounts of homework like you wouldn't believe (trying to cover a whole 1/4 of the geog course in these weeks leading up to easter :/)
and i totally get you, so excited to drop geography and physics, it's so draining when you'd rather be studying something you really enjoy
thank you, we're counting down till it's over now!!
Original post by emilynxlan
Congrats!! :dance:

thanks !!
Yay you're back! :heart:
Original post by neurosurgically
thank you so much, your gyg is the only reason i'm truly confident in doing a-level maths, as i'm not exactly the prodigy nor get the A*s right away but your perseverance and doing really well at a-level is inspiring ^-^

awwwe pshh a level maths is tuff but i hate to admit that it’s probably my favourite subject (ewww gross) i guess i just find the challenge of it..thrilling?¿ idk the right words but seeing a whole ass 10 marker and thinking oh dear i want to cry but then actually being able to figure stuff out is kinda satisfying in a way
Original post by FlawlessChicken
Yay you're back! :heart:

This ^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending