The Student Room Group

Why is she so obsessed with me?

There is a girl who won't stop making snarky comments, tbh I think she is a little obsessed with me.

Any tips on how to ignore her annoying ass?
Tell her upfront:
1 Not interested.
2 you have a gf
3 she look like a man

She should go away after this
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Tell her upfront:
1 Not interested.
2 you have a gf
3 she look like a man

lmaoooooo no. 3 is so douchey

nah I am a girl and she is a girl, but she is so petty and has something against me. basically, I try to ignore her but she just keeps making snarky comments and it's annoying.
Tell her upfront:
1 Not interested.
2 you have a gf
3 she look like a man

This is said with experience.
lmaoooooo no. 3 is so douchey

nah I am a girl and she is a girl, but she is so petty and has something against me. basically, I try to ignore her but she just keeps making snarky comments and it's annoying.

I'm sure she'll find number 3 annoying too!

Maybe no 3 back as a wild card
Or tell her parents about this. They will for sure lecture her
Reply 6
Or tell her parents about this. They will for sure lecture her

nah fam, can i rant to you about her? basically, something happened (like months ago) and she made a mistake and she took it out on me, feels like i have wronged her and I did NOTHING.

Anyways, she is such a liar and pretends to be nice and **** but is such a cow, like she hates me for no reason whatsoever and we have mutual friends. I can't cut her out even if I tried, I just wish I could ignore her *****y vibe
nah fam, can i rant to you about her? basically, something happened (like months ago) and she made a mistake and she took it out on me, feels like i have wronged her and I did NOTHING.

Anyways, she is such a liar and pretends to be nice and **** but is such a cow, like she hates me for no reason whatsoever and we have mutual friends. I can't cut her out even if I tried, I just wish I could ignore her *****y vibe

Yeah you sure can rant on haha.
Fair enough hmmm... Come up with some sort of thing and mirror it onto her?

She does sound like a stay away situation. However, since that's not possible....you could make a fake account on ig or something and then send her messages and "flirt" with her. Then after a while, you can play with her feelings... And when you two seen to have developed a connection... You can then be like... "you like a man"
That should do it. You should be satisfied enough knowing that it happened to her so even when she annoys you, you can laugh at that since she'll never know it was you or catfished her.

She does sound like a stay away situation. However, since that's not possible....you could make a fake account on ig or something and then send her messages and "flirt" with her. Then after a while, you can play with her feelings... And when you two seen to have developed a connection... You can then be like... "you like a man"
That should do it. You should be satisfied enough knowing that it happened to her so even when she annoys you, you can laugh at that since she'll never know it was you or catfished her.

BTW you can be clearer and straight up say in the message:
" you look like a man"
BTW you can be clearer and straight up say in the message:
" you look like a man"

If she asks if you two can meet up in real life.

"no because.... You look like a man"

omg lmaooooooo who has time for this? others see her BS too btw, it's not just me. I just...ugh she irritates me too much, but I just wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I was a rude person in return. Like I have so much dirt on her, I could expose her, but I would feel like a bad person if I did so it's not worth it ygm

I think I will just ignore her for now, I just hope karma serves her well. Like she is so rude for no reason and I don't know why I don't call her out on her BS
If she asks if you two can meet up in real life.

"no because.... You look like a man"

this is too much though, it's bullying and I am not going to lower myself like that. like she can be however **** she wants, I don't want this on my conscience. u are so funny lol
beef her jksss
Tell her upfront:
1 Not interested.
2 you have a gf
3 she look like a man

hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending