The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Scroll to see replies

No one is active on this thread but I’m going to post this here anyway😅 Does anyone here listen to SuperM, live in the London area and is interested in going to their concert next week? I have a spare ticket and have no clue what to do with it 😭
Original post by naeology
No one is active on this thread but I’m going to post this here anyway😅 Does anyone here listen to SuperM, live in the London area and is interested in going to their concert next week? I have a spare ticket and have no clue what to do with it 😭

I already have tickets Lolol
Did you buy it through axs? You can resell the ticket through the app

how did you end up with a spare ticket?? XD I have a friend who's into SuperM. how much are you thinking of reselling it for?
Original post by army of 1
I already have tickets Lolol
Did you buy it through axs? You can resell the ticket through the app

Original post by bitter_raabit
how did you end up with a spare ticket?? XD I have a friend who's into SuperM. how much are you thinking of reselling it for?

I originally bought 2 tickets, one for me and one for my friend. They were selling out so I bought them spontaneously. I weren’t a hundred percent sure if my friend could go and when I messaged her she wasn’t replying my mum was going to make me sell the tickets if she didn’t reply by this Friday but she did In the end😂
I originally bought 2 tickets, one for me and one for my friend. They were selling out so I bought them spontaneously. I weren’t a hundred percent sure if my friend could go and when I messaged her she wasn’t replying my mum was going to make me sell the tickets if she didn’t reply by this Friday but she did In the end😂

Oh lol ok crisis averted then?😂😂
Imagine if our seats are next to each other 👀
Oh lol ok crisis averted then?😂😂
Imagine if our seats are next to each other 👀

It was a close call😂

It would be such a coincidence if we were near each other👀 nah but to be fair my tickets aren’t that great but as long as I can see Baekhyun I’m living my best life😂
It was a close call😂

It would be such a coincidence if we were near each other👀 nah but to be fair my tickets aren’t that great but as long as I can see Baekhyun I’m living my best life😂

Lolol I’ll be in section 110👀
Honestly man I dont know if my eyes are worthy of seeing them all in real life 😂
Lolol I’ll be in section 110👀
Honestly man I dont know if my eyes are worthy of seeing them all in real life 😂

Woahhh I’ll be in section 106👀

Damn I feel you on a spiritual level maybe we’re not ready to see SuperM live yet😂
Woahhh I’ll be in section 106👀

Damn I feel you on a spiritual level maybe we’re not ready to see SuperM live yet😂

Oh niceeee those are pretty good seats tbh you’ll get to see the stage straight on if ygm
Plus you could always bring binoculars lol 👀

Lol whoops well its in literally a week so we’d better prepare ourselves soon 😂😂
Oh niceeee those are pretty good seats tbh you’ll get to see the stage straight on if ygm
Plus you could always bring binoculars lol 👀

Lol whoops well its in literally a week so we’d better prepare ourselves soon 😂😂

Loool if only I could afford binoculars 😂

How do you prepare to have your wig snatched by SuperM??? You just can’t 😂
Loool if only I could afford binoculars 😂

How do you prepare to have your wig snatched by SuperM??? You just can’t 😂

Mood😂 we used up all our money just getting the tickets lol

Very true, the only solution I can think of is superglue (superMglue? 🥴huhuhuuhu) but not even that would be strong enough tbh😂
Mood😂 we used up all our money just getting the tickets lol

Very true, the only solution I can think of is superglue (superMglue? 🥴huhuhuuhu) but not even that would be strong enough tbh😂

Exactly😂😂 can’t believe how expensive the tickets were at first

Sis we just have to welcome the baldness😭
Reply 32
The New BTS song is lit 🔥
Exactly😂😂 can’t believe how expensive the tickets were at first

Sis we just have to welcome the baldness😭

Taeyong would be proud of our baldness🥴
Original post by Deggs_14

So is Pentagon's new album :wink:
Original post by Deggs_14

Black Swan is my jam atm

Taeyong would be proud of our baldness🥴

I need Taeyong’s hair follicles😂

Original post by idunnwithlife
So is Pentagon's new album :wink:

Finallyyyyy someone who listens to Pentagon as well :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Black Swan is my jam atm

I need Taeyong’s hair follicles😂

Finallyyyyy someone who listens to Pentagon as well :smile:

oho someone who appreciates yuto daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
oho someone who appreciates yuto daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I’ve been trying to stay loyal to Jinho but Yuto and Kino keep bias wrecking meeee😭
I’ve been trying to stay loyal to Jinho but Yuto and Kino keep bias wrecking meeee😭

omg I love Jinho soooo much he's such a smol child lol; I can't really decide between Jinho and Yuto lol; between Yuto's deep-voiced rap vs Jinho's vocals (that high note SLAYSSSS lol)

Kino's visuals are amazing too - but Yanan is also pretty great he's such a shy boi l-

I really love Pentagon hehe <3
omg I love Jinho soooo much he's such a smol child lol; I can't really decide between Jinho and Yuto lol; between Yuto's deep-voiced rap vs Jinho's vocals (that high note SLAYSSSS lol)

Kino's visuals are amazing too - but Yanan is also pretty great he's such a shy boi l-

I really love Pentagon hehe <3

Pentagon is such a multi talented group I don’t understand why people are sleeping on them☹️

Quick Reply

Latest