The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Scroll to see replies

Original post by naeology
Pentagon is such a multi talented group I don’t understand why people are sleeping on them☹️

they deserve better :frown:
Original post by idunnwithlife
So is Pentagon's new album :wink:

Yes.

hongseok needs to c a l m d o w n
Pentagon is such a multi talented group I don’t understand why people are sleeping on them☹️

Ive been meaning to learn all of the members and like fully s t a n
Ive been a fan since runaway and like this (bOPS) and after dr bebe its basically impossible for me not to stan lol😂
Original post by army of 1
Ive been meaning to learn all of the members and like fully s t a n
Ive been a fan since runaway and like this (bOPS) and after dr bebe its basically impossible for me not to stan lol😂

I relateee I’ve been trying to stan The Boyz for about a year now but school hates me😂
I relateee I’ve been trying to stan The Boyz for about a year now but school hates me😂

Im considering stanning the boyz after reveal because it is aMAZING, but first I’ve gotta get pentagon sorted
im also considering golden child too because their latest comeback without you is bEaUTIFUL
yeah im multistan trash if you couldnt tell 😂😂
Im considering stanning the boyz after reveal because it is aMAZING, but first I’ve gotta get pentagon sorted
im also considering golden child too because their latest comeback without you is bEaUTIFUL
yeah im multistan trash if you couldnt tell 😂😂

I'm also multistan trash :biggrin: and yes stan talent stan pentagon you won't regret it :tongue:
I'm also multistan trash :biggrin: and yes stan talent stan pentagon you won't regret it :tongue:

Ayyy multistan gang gang 🤙🏻
WhO StANs MoRe aRTiStS LeTS baTtLe🥴
Being multistan trash is fun☺️ stan talent stan The Rose
Ayyy multistan gang gang 🤙🏻
WhO StANs MoRe aRTiStS LeTS baTtLe🥴

Loool this is going to be a hella long list

Lolololol should i actually make a list😂😂

I've only recently become multistan tbh; but red velvet is slowly joining the list after listening to psycho 500 times lol
Being multistan trash is fun☺️ stan talent stan The Rose

Man i am surrounded by intellectuals lol
I've only recently become multistan tbh; but red velvet is slowly joining the list after listening to psycho 500 times lol

Lolol psycho is B27A7E8D-4819-44EF-AB16-F96C93A5C0E2.jpeg

Bad Boy and RBB are bops too

I'm also slowly becoming obsessed with day6 - someone once said day6 don't make any bad songs and I 100% agree - days gone by is such a bop eeeeeeeeeee idk why they're also slept on like come on?? they're not beds lmao wonpil's vocals are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Bad Boy and RBB are bops too

yessss bad boyyyyyy 💖💖💖

Original post by _i.xxy
Any kpop lovers on here? 👀👀👀

I've been a huge fan of kpop since late 2017, so fairly new, but I feel like I'm quite knowledged about it lol

I'd love to talk to some other kpop lovers 😊😊😊

Some of my fav groups are:
Winner
Got7
Day6
Stray Kids
Monsta X
Red Velvet
and too many more to actually name 😂😂😂

Oh my god you like winner and red velvet - an intellectual! I still bop to really really, island, love me love me, soso. It will soon be time for their enlistment:frown:Also red velvet are probably my favourite girl group - my bias is Wendy! And my winner bias is Yoon
Original post by princess770
Hey yes i am a kpop fan too
My fav groups are
Everglow
Bts
Blackpink
Momoland
Twice
Sunmi
Stray kids
Exo
Super junior
21NE

Lately i have been watching kpop dance challenge in public videos. I never been to a concert cant afford and not allowed. Have you met any kpop idols in real life well my chances are 1%.

BTS and Super Junior are probably my bias groups right now:smile:
I'm also slowly becoming obsessed with day6 - someone once said day6 don't make any bad songs and I 100% agree - days gone by is such a bop eeeeeeeeeee idk why they're also slept on like come on?? they're not beds lmao wonpil's vocals are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Y e s YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT
join the mydays

days gone by is and unDERRATED BOP and thats a fact
wonpil is just a beautiful boi you know (they all are lets not lie)

Korean ba

I will patiently wait for the day Kbands get the attention they deserve if you like day6 you’ll like The Rose and Onewe

Quick Reply

Latest