The Student Room Group

Anyone else planning to do dentistry in UCV 2020 or currently goes?

University Catolica Valencia

Scroll to see replies

R u from the UK
I’m planning to apply to either UEM or UCAM. It’s really hard finding info on UEM about tuition fees etc! Are you applying through an agency?
Original post by Subhannahmed
R u from the UK

yes wbu?
Original post by helloismia
I’m planning to apply to either UEM or UCAM. It’s really hard finding info on UEM about tuition fees etc! Are you applying through an agency?

why not join me at UCV, its all english apart from speaking spanish to patients in clinics and I know about the tuition fees
My agency said theyre super strict and wouldnt recommend them. No clue why! Do you know the a level requirement?
My agency said theyre super strict and wouldnt recommend them. No clue why! Do you know the a level requirement?

Which agency?

ABB
Im planning to apply for UCV and I'm from the UK.
Original post by rm.25
Has anyone put an application in? I emailed gdc education and they said 6 places have already been filled

Do you know how many places are available?
Reply 10
Original post by HighestRoom
Do you know how many places are available?

i think its 35 or 40
im going to UEV now
Original post by Fitness X Study
im going to UEV now

How come? Is it taught fully in English there as well cuz I think if I’m correct the last 2 years are taught in spanish
Original post by dentistry12345
How come? Is it taught fully in English there as well cuz I think if I’m correct the last 2 years are taught in spanish

thats correct
I’m planning on applying to UCV. Think the course is getting quite full...
I’m planning on applying to UCV. Think the course is getting quite full...

good luck
good luck

Thanks, how come you’re switching to UEV now?
Thanks, how come you’re switching to UEV now?

where my older bros just graudated from and I'm applying direct rather than the scammer Rohit Patel
where my older bros just graudated from and I'm applying direct rather than the scammer Rohit Patel

I’m guessing you’re spanish then if you’re willing to learn the last two years of your course entirely in Spanish and he’s not actually a scammer is he? Like the care package from A star future isn’t a scam?
I’m guessing you’re spanish then if you’re willing to learn the last two years of your course entirely in Spanish and he’s not actually a scammer is he? Like the care package from A star future isn’t a scam?

my older bro said I cant go there because I'd have to sign up via him and he's a scammer according to my bro. I know like 70% spanish and my older bros got fluent by then

Quick Reply

Latest