Nottingham Trent3%
Teeside University5%
Liverpool Hope15%
Southampton Solent20%
Sheffield Hallam University15%
Goldsmiths, University of London3%
Total votes: 40
The nominations are in!

It's time to decide who will achieve ultimate internet fame and be the well-deserved winner of a coveted TSR Community award...

Cast your vote for the University Rep of the Year

The nominees are:

Lancaster Student Rep
Bucks New Uni
Brasenose
Nottingham Trent
Teeside University
Liverpool Hope
Southampton Solent
Sheffield Hallam University
Goldsmiths, University of London

Voting closes 9pm February 28th so don't delay, vote today!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Teeside University for their wonderful involvement in my various rodent calendars :biggrin:
Team @BrasenoseAdm this end :rave:
All these reps are lovely - I do have to agree with TLG about Team Brasenose though, they always give such detailed and helpful answers
Original post by harrysbar
All these reps are lovely - I do have to agree with TLG about Team Brasenose though, they always give such detailed and helpful answers

My thoughts exactly. The detailed responses are amazing, and the Brasenose rep always tells us when they are about to make interview announcements, which helps to stop other Oxford students panicking. I have learnt a lot from this rep, more than all the books and articles I have read and all my sons and my experience put together.

The number of times I have been corrected (justifiably) is embarrassing :s-smilie:

With such kind and informative help, no wonder so many students apply to Brasenose every year.

But please, to settle an argument between Harrys and I, are you male or female Mr/Mrs Brasenose?
Original post by Oxford Mum
But please, to settle an argument between Harrys and I, are you male or female Mr/Mrs Brasenose?

Reps can be more than one person :yep: they also change every year so even if it is one person the gender can change each time a new student of the uni takes over :ninja:
My thoughts exactly. The detailed responses are amazing, and the Brasenose rep always tells us when they are about to make interview announcements, which helps to stop other Oxford students panicking. I have learnt a lot from this rep, more than all the books and articles I have read and all my sons and my experience put together.

The number of times I have been corrected (justifiably) is embarrassing :s-smilie:

With such kind and informative help, no wonder so many students apply to Brasenose every year.

I always imagine @BrasenoseAdm as a mature gentleman with a kind face, sitting in a leather armchair and smoking a pipe :moon:
I always imagine @BrasenoseAdm as a mature gentleman with a kind face, sitting in a leather armchair and smoking a pipe :moon:

Photo please Mr or Mrs Brasenose so I can frame it and worship it :wink:
Good luck all reps! :rave:
Original post by 8472
The nominations are in!

It's time to decide who will achieve ultimate internet fame and be the well-deserved winner of a coveted TSR Community award...

The nominees are:

Lancaster Student Rep
Bucks New Uni
Brasenose
Nottingham Trent
Teeside University
Liverpool Hope
Southampton Solent

Wow! How exciting :party:

We never expected to be a part of this. Thank you so much for our nomination, that’s already a win in our eyes. :heart:

Congratulations to all nominees, it can be hard to tailor your advice at times (we know!) but it’s equally so rewarding when you can help someone on the right path to their dreams.

Thank you TSR team for recognising our efforts, can’t wait for results day..!

Izzy :flower2:
Original post by 8472
The nominations are in!

The nominees are:

Lancaster Student Rep
Bucks New Uni
Brasenose
Nottingham Trent
Teeside University
Liverpool Hope
Southampton Solent

So honored to be nominated for this prestigious award :daydreaming: :woo:

meme.jpg

Congratulations and best of luck to all of my worthy competitors! :clap2:

-Miranda
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Solent University
Wow! How exciting :party:

We never expected to be a part of this. Thank you so much for our nomination, that’s already a win in our eyes. :heart:

Congratulations to all nominees, it can be hard to tailor your advice at times (we know!) but it’s equally so rewarding when you can help someone on the right path to their dreams.

Thank you TSR team for recognising our efforts, can’t wait for results day..!

Izzy :flower2:

It is the students who have voted for you, not the mods, so even better!

Obviously they view you as helpful, so if they are not sure which uni to choose, your kindness may just swing it their decision in your favour.

This is why it is well worth unis being on TSR.
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London

meme.jpg

-Miranda

It is indeed a great honour and a measure of your awesomeness. Good luck to everyone in this category.
It is the students who have voted for you, not the mods, so even better!

Obviously they view you as helpful, so if they are not sure which uni to choose, your kindness may just swing it their decision in your favour.

This is why it is well worth unis being on TSR.

Oh wow, even better! It's lovely to know that we have helped people just like us!

Thank you @Oxford Mum

Izzy :smile:

Hee hee, it shows how differently we all visualise - I pictured a smart young PR with a flair for writing.
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London

meme.jpg

-Miranda

Remember thou art mortal.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Hee hee, it shows how differently we all visualise - I pictured a smart young PR with a flair for writing.

Don't spoil my illusions - I sent him a tin of Werthers Originals at Christmas to share with his grandchildren :confused:
Don't spoil my illusions - I sent him a tin of Werthers Originals at Christmas to share with his grandchildren :confused:

PRSOM - I see him in a smart three piece suit from Shepherd and Woodward. With a large black brolly like the one Mary Poppins has. Maybe he can glide up the bannisters elegantly as well.

Lol, they probably enjoyed eating them in the marketing team! :clap2:
Reply 19
What are the results of the poll?

Quick Reply

Latest