The Student Room Group

Terra Firma Graduate Programme

Applied to the Terra Firma Analyst Programme over Christmas and not heard back. Has anyone heard back yet or know what the application process is?
Heard back a couple of weeks ago, it goes phone interview, online assessment, interview then AC, although I have heard that some people go directly to online assessment, not sure why.
Reply 2
Hi @ppts01498 have you heard back after the online assessment?
Yes, invited to face-to-face interview.
Reply 4
Could you inform when you received the invitation? Thanks!
A few days ago I think, certainly within the week
Reply 6
Also have yet to hear back (applied mid/late Dec). I did email the careers email, but they are yet to get back to me.

I do have a friend who joined the grad programme a year ago and said was quite normal to not hear back yet.

Where is everyone at atm?
Original post by zidane10
Also have yet to hear back (applied mid/late Dec). I did email the careers email, but they are yet to get back to me.

I do have a friend who joined the grad programme a year ago and said was quite normal to not hear back yet.

Where is everyone at atm?

Did my interview last week. Am waiting for AC now, which should be announced in early March.
Reply 8
Original post by ppts01498
Did my interview last week. Am waiting for AC now, which should be announced in early March.

Likewise! I'd be curious to know if anyone heard back regarding the AC?
Reply 9
The AC will be taking place next week so we should know soon..
anyone heard anything regarding the AC ?
I've not heard yet, but given that it's extremely selective and we were meant to have heard this week, it's possible that the people who made it through have already been informed and we're backups of sorts. Here's hoping they haven't made a decision yet and are delaying it because of the corona!
anyone else get the email regarding the ACs?
Original post by thatkkguy
anyone else get the email regarding the ACs?

I got the the email about the AC being postponed. Not sure if that’s the one you meant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending