The Student Room Group

Medic Insight Week 2020

Hey!

Thought I would start a chat room for people applying for medic insight week 2020!

Anyone sent in their application yet?
for Glasgow or Edinburgh or Dundee medic insight
Original post by stereotypeasian
for Glasgow or Edinburgh or Dundee medic insight

I'm applying for Edinburgh
Reply 3
I’ve just sent my application in!
I’ve sent my application in did anyone else think you were limited to what you could say?
Original post by Maggie-xx
I’ve sent my application in did anyone else think you were limited to what you could say?

I had too much to write, I had to cut down hundreds of characters
Original post by chinchilla2002
I had too much to write, I had to cut down hundreds of characters

Same!what one have you applied for?I could only reflect on two things for the what have I done question when I had planned to do more I guess that’s part of the application.
Reply 7
Same!what one have you applied for?I could only reflect on two things for the what have I done question when I had planned to do more I guess that’s part of the application.

I only managed to reflect on 3 things but I figured it was better to go into more details rather than just listing but I still feel like I hadn’t said enough about what I did write

I've applied for Edinburgh, wbu?
I applied for Edinburgh also, it’s really competitive so I doubt I will get it, least I tried!Have you had lots of hospital experience already?
I applied for Edinburgh also, it’s really competitive so I doubt I will get it, least I tried!Have you had lots of hospital experience already?

I've done around 2 weeks, so I talked about this and about volunteering and Dofe
I've done around 2 weeks, so I talked about this and about volunteering and Dofe

Where do you you volunteer,? feel like I should be doing more but just want to get through my highers at the same time, how are you finding them?
What did everyone write for the questions on their background I put don’t know for a few
What did everyone write for the questions on their background I put don’t know for a few

I put No for most of them, because I'm pretty sure I wasn't part of any of them
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Has anyone heard anything yet?

No, I heard someone say it takes a like 2 months, but hopefully it's not that long
No, I heard someone say it takes a like 2 months, but hopefully it's not that long

That’s quite short notice if it’s two months I was expecting to hear back sooner x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending